Recent Engagement Shoot
/forum/topic/1164414/0

Dentx
Total Posts: 893

I recently did my second paid engagement shoot. I'm kind of getting the hang of it now, and getting more comfortable with it. Here are a few from a recent shoot.

Nikon_14
Total Posts: 1471

Very nice captures.

1. Great composition w/ the couple's heads.

2. Terrific, but I think it would be terrific-er if the bright sun or sky in the RH corner were made less bright- it kind of distracts from the couple.

Dentx wrote:

Dentx

Thanks Nikon!

DblDrgn
Total Posts: 305

some AMAZING shots here.

only one crit:
#1 I'm wondering why you didn't tell the guy to drop the blanket somewhere (he's awkwardly holding it)

WNStudio
Total Posts: 1153

Great set here, No. 7 rocks. Good job.

Dentx

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

It's funny u mentioned the blanket DblDrgn, I noticed it after I took the shot, had him toss the blanket then took another one. But I liked their expressions better on this one.

jofoto photo
Total Posts: 877

3 the only one I don't like, the starburst under his chin and OCF just doesn't fit with this set or the light environment it's taken in. The rest are great, 2, 5 and 6, nice

stevez32
Total Posts: 3001

You got some good ones here.

Dentx

Thanks Steve! Thanks jofoto, I appreciate the comment. I actually took that one around 10 in the morning. Just manipulated the ambient to make it look like it was later in the day. But the first 3 were all taken in the morning. Thanks for the nice comments.

bobbyv
Total Posts: 295

I looked at #4 and said "wow". Yeah...they're really pushed to our left, and it has a kind of voyeuristic feel to it...but it's different. Nice images.