3. Another shot of downtown from Gasworks:

4. The Seattle Great Wheel:

bronx889
Total Posts: 3

Good stuff. Love the city

NaturalChaos
Total Posts: 38

Thanks Bronx!

I had a request to see one of these pictures in a different way so I thought I'd post it here as well.

strawbearlyjam
Total Posts: 22

Above shot is fantastic. Saw your post in the contest, and wanted to see the request. Very nicely done!

NaturalChaos

Thanks! Seattle at night is a very photogenic city. Not so much during the day though

brownejb94
Total Posts: 336

This was a view I want to capture while I am here, from Gasworks Park. Thank you for giving me some inspiration! I love your last image the best! Although I find the light trail from the airplane in #3 a unique addition to the image.

NaturalChaos

brownejb94 wrote:
This was a view I want to capture while I am here, from Gasworks Park. Thank you for giving me some inspiration! I love your last image the best! Although I find the light trail from the airplane in #3 a unique addition to the image.

Thanks!

There's a lot of great spots to get views of the skyline and I've only been to a few of them. For #3 I got lucky in that they were routing a lot of the air traffic over downtown that night. Not sure why or when they do that but maybe you'll get lucky too