Autumn gives way to winter in Trento, Italy
/forum/topic/1163452/0

Phrasikleia
Total Posts: 327

This is another location that was completely unknown to me before I spotted it on a topo map. It turned out to be outrageously beautiful. There is this crazy canyon that you drive through to reach the lake that is absolutely bursting with deciduous trees of every color, interrupted frequently by more waterfalls than I was able to count, some of which had drops of at least 50 feet. I was very sorry that I had only one day to spend there. I hope to go back next year and spend at least a few days exploring the valley and the trails leading off of this incredibly beautiful lake.

M.P.R.
Total Posts: 199

Beautiful! Glad you found it.

Frank

dalite
Total Posts: 3177

Trentino-Alto Adige is a beautiful area leading to the Dolomites. Any shots of the Dolomites in winter?

CheechzeppLn
Total Posts: 171

That is an incredible vista that definitely warrants a return trip. Nice job filling the frame here, I like how all is in focus front to back. Thanks for sharing

Charlie

Phrasikleia
Total Posts: 327

Thanks to you all for the comments. dalite, yes I spent the day before this one up in the mountains, trudging around in the snow. I am still sorting through my photos, but I will be sure to post one soon.

nburwell
Total Posts: 3173

An absolutely gorgeous image. Excellent work!

-Nick