2012 NCAA Football: Stanford at Colorado
/forum/topic/1163374/0

Carl Auer
Total Posts: 9620

Rough day. 4th game in 3 days, wireless crapped out on me in the media room, shot way too many images, and got a call on the way to the game requesting me to photograph VP Biden who was speaking at a school a block away from my home at the same time as the game....grrr

All of these shots are the 7D with 120-300 on them unless otherwise noted...

1. Still searching for the perfect Ralphie shot.

November 3, 2012: Ralphie the Buffalo leads the football team onto the gridiron prior to action during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

November 3, 2012: University of Colorado Buffalos quarterback Jordan Webb (4) looks to pass during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

November 3, 2012: Stanford Cardinal safety Ed Reynolds (29) runs into the end zone for a pick 6 after intercepting a pass by quarterback Jordan Webb (4) during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

November 3, 2012: University of Colorado Buffalos quarterback Nick Hirschman (8) hands the ball off to running back Donta Abron (18) during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

November 3, 2012: University of Colorado Buffalos quarterback Nick Hirschman (8) looks to pass during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

November 3, 2012: University of Colorado Buffalos linebacker Doug Rippy (3) stops a Stanford fullback at the goal line during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

I was also requested to shoot more photos of fans for a special project Cal Sport is working on...here are a couple of those..

November 3, 2012: A CU Buffalos fan in a modified HALO costume during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

8. Shot with 1D Mk II and 24-70 2.8

November 3, 2012: CU students dress up to cheer for the Buffalos during the NCAA Football game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO

Ed Peters
Total Posts: 5251

Too bad they don't have a mercy rule in College.. Isn't there a limit of one post per day here?

Carl Auer

No limit on the Sports Corner. I would rather have multiple posts for different games than one post with multiple games. Never really understood that choice in the People Forum.

Ben Amato
Total Posts: 1074

Nice set Carl. Not many places by me where you get to shoot buffalo! I'd say 1, 2, 5 and 7 are my favorites. Thanks for posting.

Ben

Ed Peters
Total Posts: 5251

Carl Auer wrote:
No limit on the Sports Corner. I would rather have multiple posts for different games than one post with multiple games. Never really understood that choice in the People Forum.

I guess I spend too much time over there. Thanks for straightening me out...

Carl Auer

No problem, each board is different and offers different things to learn and see...