Art in the Park
/forum/topic/1160012/0

tmak54952
Total Posts: 181

Had the urge to to experiment with some old photos. This was re-worked with CNX2 and Topaz Adjust 5. Looking forward to your comments and suggestions!

Steady Hand
Total Posts: 15596

Howdy,

First...my standard intro to anyone "new" to me on this forum...
My comments or suggestions below are not a criticism of you, your model, your talent or skill. I offer them in a friendly tone of voice and with the sole intent to help you with a second POV and set of eyes. If you read sincere questions and simple suggestions as "criticism" of you, then you will miss how I am trying to help you.

Of course this may be your own "style" or your own "vision" and I suppose we can assume that the images look just like they do because that is exactly how you like them. That is OK too. It just shows that there are differences of "opinion" on what looks good. IF these are exactly what you want and like, then by all means continue making your images look like that and have fun doing it. I can only speak for myself and what I do or do not find appealing in the posted photos. As I always say: "Follow your own muse."

You are experimenting...towards what goal?

As shown it appears your Post Processing has made the figure/subject look "dirty."

Is that your goal?

tmak54952
Total Posts: 181

Just looking for a different look. I'm not sure about it myself!

Perhaps you will like this one better.

jfinite
Total Posts: 8287

Nah, that first one doesn't do it for me. I don't see any particular processing evident on the second.

Velu01
Total Posts: 2586

Not a fan of selective colouring, even if it's "functional".
In this case you obvious wanted to emphasize she's wearing a turquois top !?
And you gave her this grey/blueish dirty skintone.
Second one, I can't see any processing either ! ( Which is a good thing, in case you did remove a football from under his left arm and did a good job regarding cloning/healing ...)

Rgds
Velu