Brittney (NSFW)
/forum/topic/1158927/0

weezintrumpete
Total Posts: 2272

A few from a shoot a couple of months ago...

friscoron
Total Posts: 4580

Not sure why you haven't gotten any comments yet, lots of views.

It's a really nice set. It seems you have a very good comfort/trust level with the model. Obviously, you had some hot spot issues from the direct light coming into the room, but that doesn't bother me as much as others. Honestly, my faves are 1, 2 ,3, 4, 7, 8, 9. Nice job!

luke0622
Total Posts: 409

I definitely dig them, great set!

SebastianS
Total Posts: 259

I'm certainly not qualified enough for a legit review, but i do have some comments:

3: I really like three, but I don't care for the part of the image below the face. As I was scrolling down the subject's eyes caught me but then I got distracted by the rest of the portrait. It just didn't seem to follow naturally.

5, 6: I don't mind the hot spots so much but I think the picture could be improved if they were decreased. That being said, I like how the hot spot on 6 appears near her winged tattoo - they compliment each other well, and I like the facial expression on 6.

7: I really like the symmetry on this one and I think the focus/dof is perfect

8: I like this one the most. The angle of her stance seems just right and doesn't lead the eye anywhere weird. I like the styling of her hair and the micro contrast between each clump/strand. I like how the lines from the blinds (both) lead the eye to the subject. My only suggestion here is to have not cut off her left fingers. The focus/dof here is perfect in my opinion.

Hope this helped somewhat!
Sebastian

weezintrumpete

Thanks for the replies!

joelconner
Total Posts: 3533

great stuff! love these

Robin Usagani
Total Posts: 2807

I like.

Shootmegul
Total Posts: 90

love the set

weezintrumpete

Thanks!

davenfl
Total Posts: 4064

I really like this set. It is most interesting to me how through PP, focus, and dof you got images from a 5D/50mm combination to look so film like. Very much liking the fact you didn't go uber-sharp and gave the images grain and softness. Skillful stuff. Another very pretty model by the way, amazing to me how you are finding these beauties in my old home town. Image 5 which seems to be the subject of the hot spot comments would seem to be a great candidate for color which I think given the image would work out really well.

Dave

jsbeith
Total Posts: 56

Very nice work!

weezintrumpete

Thanks for the feedback!

paulmartinmd
Total Posts: 232

i love the 1 and 9..

Great set sir.. keep it up..

Chaosmonger
Total Posts: 60

I'm definately a tattoo kinda guy but hers do not compliment the images. I'd clone stamp'em.

#9 - I love the facial expression you captured

Gyrine
Total Posts: 495

Great work on your part. Beautiful girl. Too bad for those tattoos. I really hate so much on a girls body, but I guess I'm old fashioned.