D + M | Country Wedding
/forum/topic/1158630/0



mccallmedia
Registered: Sep 11, 2011
Total Posts: 382
Country: United States

I've been hanging out on this forum for a while and haven't posted much so here's some from my last wedding near Spokane, Washington. C+C is always appreciated as I'm still fairly new to wedding shooting and always looking to learn more. Thanks for lookin.

-Mike

1





2





3





4





5





6





7





8





9





10





11





12





13





14





15





16





17





18





19





20





21





22





23





24





25





26





27





28





29





30





31





32





33





34





35





36





37





38





39





40





41





42





43





44





45





46





47





48





49





50





51





52





53





54





55





56





57





58





59







Jason Lang
Registered: Oct 26, 2007
Total Posts: 657
Country: United States

Wow -- there are some gems in there. Love what looks to be mom/daughter pic -- full of emotion.



cineski
Registered: Oct 22, 2004
Total Posts: 4222
Country: United States

I kept wondering how the lighting was so good going down the isle and at the alter. Then I saw image 41



martinezphoto
Registered: Aug 17, 2009
Total Posts: 874
Country: United States

This is a really solid set Mike. Beautiful job on the processing - both color and black and white. The two far right images in collage #9 are terrific and can stand on their own. Fifteen, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34, 37, 38 are my favorites. To make 44 work, get the camera closer to the ground to capture more of the entire bodies as silhouettes. Well done!



mccallmedia
Registered: Sep 11, 2011
Total Posts: 382
Country: United States

cineski wrote:
I kept wondering how the lighting was so good going down the isle and at the alter. Then I saw image 41

Yeah, I was so happy when I first checked out the venue and realized I'd have a giant reflector behind the altar!

Jason Lang wrote:
Wow -- there are some gems in there. Love what looks to be mom/daughter pic -- full of emotion.

Thanks Jason. This was actually not the mother; I think she was just a family friend that came through the receiving line. The bride was very emotional throughout the ceremony/reception

martinezphoto wrote:
This is a really solid set Mike. Beautiful job on the processing - both color and black and white. The two far right images in collage #9 are terrific and can stand on their own. Fifteen, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34, 37, 38 are my favorites. To make 44 work, get the camera closer to the ground to capture more of the entire bodies as silhouettes. Well done!

Thanks. I hate bogging down my set with detail shots so I've been putting them in collages lately but maybe I'll have to run a couple full size here and there. I agree about 44. There's always a bunch of things I wish I did differently once I look back through my images.



stevez32
Registered: Mar 26, 2003
Total Posts: 3021
Country: United States

I dig 28. Solid set overall.