Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs
/forum/topic/1158306/0

Kittyk
Total Posts: 4405

i am hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

last two weeks i have been on bottom of my life due to several events happening around me but this event really saved my rest of the month probably

long story short, the couple who booked us for a December wedding (was referral from another our epic wedding) invited all of us as guests. including kids. were were already once invited as guests, but it was different a bit, because we didnt know the couple that well and was short wedding only. This couple booked already complete day and just invited the not working 3/4 of our family to join. So awesome. I will be shooting whole day so not really UBing, but hubby will sure be UBing me and kids too

sboerup
Total Posts: 9782

So you were hired, but now you're an uncle bob?

Kittyk

that is the ultimate part.
i was hired and the rest of my family will be UBing me while i will be UBing hubby who will do the evening / party part
no, joking, will not be that bad, i am sure. only our son will have gopro on him this i know already and will be shooting the party with my hubby

RoadconePhoto
Total Posts: 324

I'm not sure if this would qualify as a CF or not...

Ian Ivey
Total Posts: 1336

Nice. We of course want to see some nice photos taken by hubby of you enjoying the dinner.

Kittyk

oh nooo, you are right, we dont shoot each other when we work together, but now i will be guest too :-D. Too bad.
my biggest issue is WHAT TO DRESS! As a guest i want heart stopping mini dress, as a photographer well, let say, something less nice (did shoot few times in a dress and is not pretty). God thanks that our car is so big so i can change whenever i am non mission or not, but what with hairs?! Oh that is hard.