#102 Dawn Patrol
/forum/topic/1156561/0

Klaus Priebe
Total Posts: 9590

Dawn Patrol at the Balloon Fiesta. Just the light of the moon, stars and balloon burners.

AGeoJO
Total Posts: 11816

Great shot, Klaus! I was there, too . I was so disappointed when they cancelled the event on the first day. Fortunately, it went smoothly on Sunday. I was at the launch position of that star and stripe balloon you pictured.

I was thinking of posting an image from that event as my entry but decided to post a different image instead.

Joshua

Klaus Priebe

AGeoJO wrote:
Great shot, Klaus! I was there, too . I was so disappointed when they cancelled the event on the first day. Fortunately, it went smoothly on Sunday. I was at the launch position of that star and stripe balloon you pictured.

I was thinking of posting an image from that event as my entry but decided to post a different image instead.

Joshua

Joshua,
Thanks and glad you were able to catch the balloons on Sunday. We hit it again yesterday for the final launch this year and it was pretty amazing.

AGeoJO
Total Posts: 11816

Klaus Priebe wrote:
Joshua,
Thanks and glad you were able to catch the balloons on Sunday. We hit it again yesterday for the final launch this year and it was pretty amazing.

Well, you are practically local and it would be fairly easy for you to catch the event . Had they cancelled the following day, as well, we would have missed the entire action as we had a pretty tight schedule. Yup, the mass ascension is definitely something else.

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3626

great image as usual Klaus...I love hot air balloons, and one day plan to be there for this event.

oldrattler
Total Posts: 5082

I have always wanted to go but have never found the time... Maybe next year... You did very well... Jim

Klaus Priebe

Thanks Travis and Jim. I hope to get in one next year.

CDalessandro
Total Posts: 3994

Lovely capture Klaus.

Klaus Priebe

CDalessandro wrote:
Lovely capture Klaus.

Thanks Carolyn!