Razorbills
/forum/topic/1155304/0

1
       2       3       4       5       end

kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

here are some razorbills from the summer

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


thanks for taking a look
C&C welcome.. kenny



harshaj1
Registered: Mar 13, 2004
Total Posts: 18127
Country: United States

I haven't seen too many razorbills posted here. Very nice. 6,7 and 8 are my top picks Kenny.
Harsha



Ted ellis
Registered: Aug 08, 2007
Total Posts: 20469
Country: United States

Sweet collection Kenny.



KF
Registered: Dec 31, 2007
Total Posts: 842
Country: Netherlands

Fine set Kenny, these birds are not easy to get!
#1,2 & 6 are my picks.

Koen.



Herb Houghton
Registered: Feb 15, 2007
Total Posts: 19140
Country: United States

Oh yeah I love the alcids Kenny. I missed them this year. I like the in flights and nice job getting him with a mouthful.



KCollett
Registered: Jul 02, 2010
Total Posts: 21093
Country: Canada

Good work in capturing these Kenny, esp the IFs. Nice stuff.



David Leask
Registered: Nov 19, 2003
Total Posts: 33954
Country: United Kingdom

Fine shots Kenny, well done
David



Rob Tillyer
Registered: Nov 17, 2007
Total Posts: 13895
Country: Canada

Wow, great shots Kenny, looks like fun to watch.

Rob



Mark Cronin
Registered: Nov 05, 2011
Total Posts: 2365
Country: United States

Great shots Kenny.
Excellent job, esp. the in flights.

Mark



Ed Robertson
Registered: Mar 20, 2008
Total Posts: 8940
Country: Canada

Very nice indeed
. Ed



SteveM10
Registered: Sep 09, 2009
Total Posts: 131
Country: United States

Very cool shots.



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

harshaj1 wrote:
I haven't seen too many razorbills posted here. Very nice. 6,7 and 8 are my top picks Kenny.
Harsha


thanks for the picks Harsha



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

Ted ellis wrote:
Sweet collection Kenny.


thanks a lot Ted



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

KF wrote:
Fine set Kenny, these birds are not easy to get!
#1,2 & 6 are my picks.

Koen.


thanks for the comment.. and the picks Koen



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

Herb Houghton wrote:
Oh yeah I love the alcids Kenny. I missed them this year. I like the in flights and nice job getting him with a mouthful.


thanks Herb.. appreciate the comment



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

KCollett wrote:
Good work in capturing these Kenny, esp the IFs. Nice stuff.


thanks for having a look Ken



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

David Leask wrote:
Fine shots Kenny, well done
David


thanks for the comment David



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

Rob Tillyer wrote:
Wow, great shots Kenny, looks like fun to watch.

Rob


thanks Rob .. they are fun .. and fast



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

Mark Cronin wrote:
Great shots Kenny.
Excellent job, esp. the in flights.

Mark


thanks a lot for the comment Mark



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 27839
Country: Canada

Ed Robertson wrote:
Very nice indeed
. Ed


thanks for taking a look Ed



1
       2       3       4       5       end