recent Indian wedding I did in Galveston
/forum/topic/1155081/0



The Ben
Registered: Feb 10, 2009
Total Posts: 247
Country: N/A

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24


25


26


27


28


29


30


31


32


33


34


35


36


37


38


39


40


41


42


43


44


45


46


47


48


49


50


51


52


53


54


55


56


57


58


59


60


61


62


63


64


65


66



hardlyboring
Registered: Apr 19, 2008
Total Posts: 8236
Country: United States

soooo smooth
this is an incredible set, top notch.
Kinda wish the detail stuff was more dramatically front lit but all in all it is great!



jared_irl
Registered: Dec 18, 2009
Total Posts: 224
Country: United States

Like a boss.



Ziffl3
Registered: May 25, 2009
Total Posts: 3953
Country: United States

Really - really digging this set and coverage.

Love the compositions/PP.
Not to often you see some fine wrist apparel on guys these days.
nice capture..... shoes are kickin'

The brides henna is covered really well.

....and (interruption)
My wife has several of her girl friend over and i just had 5 Latin girls crying over your this set.

not much more i can add after that!

sweetness my fellow wedding shooter .... sweetness.



salmanphoto
Registered: Mar 02, 2010
Total Posts: 66
Country: United States

GREAT Set! Love the details and the reception shots are stellar.



tonebag
Registered: Jan 30, 2009
Total Posts: 427
Country: Canada

Awesome! Lots of great stuff in this set! Really liking the processing on this set as well. Thanks for sharing.



The Ben
Registered: Feb 10, 2009
Total Posts: 247
Country: N/A

hardlyboring wrote:
soooo smooth
this is an incredible set, top notch.
Kinda wish the detail stuff was more dramatically front lit but all in all it is great!


thanks man.


jared_irl wrote:
Like a boss.


<3


Ziffl3 wrote:
Really - really digging this set and coverage.

Love the compositions/PP.
Not to often you see some fine wrist apparel on guys these days.
nice capture..... shoes are kickin'

The brides henna is covered really well.

....and (interruption)
My wife has several of her girl friend over and i just had 5 Latin girls crying over your this set.

not much more i can add after that!

sweetness my fellow wedding shooter .... sweetness.


Thanks man. Tell your wife they shouldn't be crying... its a happy event. lol


salmanphoto wrote:
GREAT Set! Love the details and the reception shots are stellar.



Thanks!


tonebag wrote:
Awesome! Lots of great stuff in this set! Really liking the processing on this set as well. Thanks for sharing.



Thanks. I don't share often here (I usually just stick to lurking), but when I do... I share the good stuff.



Rav13
Registered: Mar 30, 2010
Total Posts: 201
Country: United Kingdom

Excellent images! nicely done



boingyman
Registered: Jun 29, 2012
Total Posts: 808
Country: United States

Nice job Ben



Prettym1k3
Registered: Sep 01, 2009
Total Posts: 1912
Country: United States

Dat ring shot (both of them).

Also, this set is fantastic.



David Levett
Registered: Jul 03, 2012
Total Posts: 132
Country: Canada

Love it, both ring shots were perfect.



Mitch W
Registered: Nov 18, 2009
Total Posts: 2854
Country: United States

Stellar work! Was it a one day wedding? Or was it one of those multi-day mega-weddings? You smoked it!