And More CA-Waterfalls (4)
/forum/topic/1154653/0

2       end

aFeinberg
Total Posts: 4195

These waterfalls blew my mind. Unreal displays of water!

Thanks for the c/c and thoughts

aF

"Burly Burney"

roguecoolman
Total Posts: 1805

The last one looks like something from Hawaii

Very nice photos.

Jason.

Rob Tillyer
Total Posts: 13970

Very nice, the first has a really cool composition.

Rob

JimFox
Total Posts: 37575

Hey Aaron,

These are very cool looking. #1 and 4 are my favorites.

Jim

PS. You know that there is no reason to put the # of shots (4) in your title.

millsart
Total Posts: 4741

JimFox wrote:

Those that are on slow connections or mobile devices sometimes like to know if a thread is going to be filled with tons of images. Really no different than mentioning in the title if a thread contains a very large resolution pano.

JimFox
Total Posts: 37575

millsart wrote:
JimFox wrote:

Those that are on slow connections or mobile devices sometimes like to know if a thread is going to be filled with tons of images. Really no different than mentioning in the title if a thread contains a very large resolution pano.

I understand why it was done 10 years ago. But there is no reason to do it anymore. I am on a mobile device a lot, and when I see (4) shots, it isn't going to stop me. Remember, these are 4 very low res images... My point is, the time is long gone to have to worry about the number of images, atleast here in the FM Landscape since 4 images is our limit anyway. Perhaps if he 20 photos had been posted like in some of the other forums, maybe I could see that. But still, to me, identifying how many photo's is in a thread was of polite consideration many years ago, but is no longer needed.

Jim

helenica
Total Posts: 1449

Great series!

nburwell
Total Posts: 3347

Another wonderful series, Aaron! Thanks for sharing.

-Nick

andyjaggy82
Total Posts: 1305

Love that last one, and the first is probably my second favorite. Okay, where is this? It looks like Hawaii but you say CA in your title post which makes me think California.

blitzn
Total Posts: 172

JimFox wrote:
millsart wrote:
JimFox wrote:

I understand why it was done 10 years ago. But there is no reason to do it anymore. I am on a mobile device a lot, and when I see (4) shots, it isn't going to stop me. Remember, these are 4 very low res images... My point is, the time is long gone to have to worry about the number of images, atleast here in the FM Landscape since 4 images is our limit anyway. Perhaps if he 20 photos had been posted like in some of the other forums, maybe I could see that. But still, to me, identifying how many photo's is in a thread was of polite consideration many years ago, but is no longer needed.

Jim

Here in very rural montana it's still good to know how many pics. We have slow internet and mobile devices are still on 1X. We also thank you for paying the "rural connectivity Tax" on your phone bills as I see fiber optic being laid all over our valley. So maybe soon this won't be important to me, but not quite yet!

andyjaggy82
Total Posts: 1305

Never mind found the waterfall with a little sleuthing. Turns out I've driven by that area several times.... Go figure.

Jo Dilbeck
Total Posts: 2399

Ah, Burney Falls, so close to my home, and I'll be there myself in a few weeks. Lovely shots you've taken! The beautiful thing about Burney Falls is that it pretty much looks this way year round, it is fed via underground springs, which just seep out of the hill around the waterfall thus extending the "fall" effect. It can be 95-100 degrees as the parking lot, and 65-70 at waters edge, thus a great place to go in the summer!

Jo

aFeinberg
Total Posts: 4195

Thanks all

All shots in CA....and yes....it was 100 at Burney before I walked down...then had a long sleeve shirt on for the most part down there

And call me old-fashioned but i'll always put the number of photos there :P

aF

Jred
Total Posts: 1469

Very nice.

John

yosemitehiker
Total Posts: 367

Lovely pictures

Matt Anderson
Total Posts: 1115

Wow, what a set!
Fabulous work aF !!!

chris78cpr
Total Posts: 5670

That last one is fantastic!

Brad Williams
Total Posts: 560

All are fantastic shots, but #4 is that one that I really like. It has a lot more mood than the other 3.

thw2
Total Posts: 2839

Fantastic series!

toddlio
Total Posts: 102

Nice series Aaron, #4 is a standout composition

2       end