web based print ordering
/forum/topic/1154577/0

phil hawkins
Total Posts: 2494

Can anyone recommend a GOOD print ordering web site? And please, not Flickr, Smugmug or Photoshelter. I'm looking for a great gallery display with print ordering capability that handles CC processing but let's me fill the print order manually.

Thanks!! I want to see as many suggestions as y'all can come up with other than those listed above. Of course those with personal experience will be most valuable.

HawksFan66
Total Posts: 492

I like MPIX. They are fast and reasonably priced.

jchin
Total Posts: 2709

BayPhoto

minatophase3
Total Posts: 1372

I use Mpix as well, been very happy with them. I use their professional side, Millers for the school photography I do, believe they print on the same equipment.

Eyeball
Total Posts: 3829

Phil,

Zenfolio is a popular site that you didn't exclude and they have a self-fulfillment option:

http://help.zenfolio.com/customer/portal/articles/408282-selling-self-fulfilled-products

If you want recommendations based on experience though, you may have better luck posting in Sports or Weddings.

phil hawkins
Total Posts: 2494

Sports and wedding sites are exactly what I don't want. They all have a functionality that gears toward "events". Fine art photography print sales is not "event" photography. But Zenfolio looks REAL good so far. Thanks!

Carson Wilcox
Total Posts: 180

I switched from smugmug to zenfolio recently and it has been a very pleasant change.

pesto126
Total Posts: 414

Zenfolio will provide your needs quite well.. and it is well respected which helps.

For straight printing, I have used WHCC for over 10 years and really like them... enjoy!

lukeb
Total Posts: 1880

Millers & WHCC for me.