Opinion?
/forum/topic/1149817/0

Jefferson
Total Posts: 4584

A shot I got this weekend…

sbeme
Total Posts: 17389

This is the challenge I have had at auto shows. The owner sitting nearby in a chair. The other visitors around the car. The cars parked close together. Reflections through the glass. And then there are the beautiful interiors "marred" by the owners gloves, shirt, hat, papers sitting on the seats. But not this time.
Its darn hard to get a clean shot, isolating the car or the elements. And its why I end up doing so many close up shots of the hood from the ground, or of details.
At any rate, I dont think this shot works as intended. Assuming you are showing us the car interior and not the busy surrounding scene at a typical car show. Got to isolate the subject, consider some cloning out of distractions (if they arent overwhelming), and bring lots of patience to wait for others to momentarily provide a cleaner shot.
Scott

Jefferson

There was one spot on the dash I removed, otherwise the car was very fine...there are so many reflections...nearby autos...other people and other peoples reflections...a stop sign, and I hope what is a decal in the rear window of the VW...I thought maybe it would qualify for an abstract...thinking about making some "abstract" adjustments in LR to bring it into that type of perspective sometime at a later date...

Jefferson

sbeme
Total Posts: 17389

Curious what you have in mind by "abstract" adjustments.
I really think this image is too challenged, but you've made me curious.

Scott

Jefferson

I think there is someting in it somewhere (not sure what), ...need to play with it more before I give up...

beebibi
Total Posts: 1386

Why should you give up? This is a great rendition - all about cars, owners and shiny metal. This pic tells it all in a tight shot. Well done...

What camera and lens did you use Jefferson? BTW I couldn't open the pic in your first message....any idea why?

Best, Bee