Nature, Wildlife and a Beagle
/forum/topic/1148886/0

1
       2       3       end

RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States











































Gary Lee 44
Registered: Jan 01, 2009
Total Posts: 6867
Country: United States

Great capyures Mr. Randy!
I bet the Beagle is your Pal. #3 next to your Pal is my pick!
Gary



douter
Registered: Mar 10, 2010
Total Posts: 11057
Country: United States

Nice work throughout Randy and that "Beedle Hound" reminds me of a rabbit dog I had long ago.
Douglas



KCollett
Registered: Jul 02, 2010
Total Posts: 23363
Country: Canada

Lovely bee shot Randy. The ostrich is quite comical looking.



Lil Judd
Registered: Oct 19, 2007
Total Posts: 18678
Country: United States

I can't help but smile when I see the Ostrich

Lil



birdied
Registered: May 02, 2010
Total Posts: 23446
Country: United States

Fantastic set Randy!

Birdie



surfnron
Registered: Dec 17, 2004
Total Posts: 31422
Country: United States

A great set Randy. First and last are my picks, but the O put a smile on my face ~ Ron



Thomas Sanders
Registered: Aug 17, 2008
Total Posts: 15694
Country: United States

Last frame is magnificent Randy and the others quite fine as well
Love your large dinasaur bird shots

Tom



kmunroe
Registered: Feb 02, 2010
Total Posts: 29597
Country: Canada

the last one for me also



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

Gary Lee 44 wrote:
Great capyures Mr. Randy!
I bet the Beagle is your Pal. #3 next to your Pal is my pick!
Gary



thanks Gary

Chrissie (the beagle) is my best pal



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

douter wrote:
Nice work throughout Randy and that "Beedle Hound" reminds me of a rabbit dog I had long ago.
Douglas



thanks Douglas



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

KCollett wrote:
Lovely bee shot Randy. The ostrich is quite comical looking.



thanks Ken



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

Lil Judd wrote:
I can't help but smile when I see the Ostrich

Lil



thanks Lil

they are funny looking birds



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

birdied wrote:
Fantastic set Randy!

Birdie



thanks Roberta



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

surfnron wrote:
A great set Randy. First and last are my picks, but the O put a smile on my face ~ Ron



thx Ron



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

Thomas Sanders wrote:
Last frame is magnificent Randy and the others quite fine as well
Love your large dinasaur bird shots

Tom



thanks Tom



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

kmunroe wrote:
the last one for me also


thanks Kenny



Power2g
Registered: Feb 15, 2010
Total Posts: 56
Country: United States

Randy,

WOW..The only word I can utter!!!



eyelaser
Registered: Oct 29, 2005
Total Posts: 19723
Country: United States

Very nice set Randy...the butts are my faves!
Eric



RandyR
Registered: Feb 24, 2006
Total Posts: 3370
Country: United States

Power2g wrote:
Randy,

WOW..The only word I can utter!!!



thanks



1
       2       3       end