Thank you Zenfolio & Mpix!
/forum/topic/1148622/0

Brian Virts
Total Posts: 1898

They are delivering beautiful prints and DVDs like next day. Very fast, efficient and great product, thank you!

amonline
Total Posts: 6720

This is what I'm saying. (Miller's)

bthatton
Total Posts: 1128

I just switched to Zen - I am not clear whether I should be using Mpix or Mpixpro fulfillment. Does it make a difference?

Brian Virts

MpixPro, once you have a pro account, download the MpixPro Roes app, and you are good to go. I'm not sure what Zenfolio delivers on? Probably Millers for fulfillment. I had a $132 print order that apparently went well.

bthatton

If you have the premium business account through Zenfolio you can choose to fulfill using Mpixpro. Just not sure what the benefit is.

Brian Virts

Me either, it's rather confusing. All the prints are probably done on the same machines...

joelconner
Total Posts: 3750

Brian Virts wrote:
Me either, it's rather confusing. All the prints are probably done on the same machines...

yup.

benee
Total Posts: 1743

^^^ I think there are more custom branding options for print orders through MpixPro. I *think* the print quality is probably the same.

ACRe
Total Posts: 308

From Mpix on the Zenfolio forum

"There are quite a few differences and similarities.

MpixPro:
- Available only to professional photographers
- Cheaper shipping ($4.00 FedEx, free over $100)
- Expanded product line geared toward pros
- Streamlined ROES ordering system

Mpix:
- Web or ROES ordering
- Color correction offered
- Consumer-friendly ordering and uploading system"

Andrew

amonline
Total Posts: 6720

Brian Virts wrote:

Miller's, MPPro & MPix do NOT print everything on the same machines. Some products shared between the three are, obviously. There are two different plants in two different states. Granted; most differences are in who offers what. There is also a noticeable difference in print quality between Miller's and the others. At least, there always has been for me. You also pay shipping at the others. I've never paid shipping from Miller's on anything.

DogsBollocks
Total Posts: 640

Anyone wanting to open a Zenfolio account, you can use my referral code WT2-2SE-RDG during sign up to save 10% off your own subscription.

bthatton

Ok - so I thought that you could only use Mpixpro or Mpix with Zenfolio... however if you register for Millers Storefront at Zenfolio by first logging in to Millers and then inputting your Zenfolio credentials it seems to add Millers to the the list of available vendors from within Zenfolio.

Perfecto.

Bruce Sawle
Total Posts: 4162

There print quality is indistinguishable. I ordered proofs from each and compared and could not tell the difference.

paparazzinick
Total Posts: 7390

love zen... i keep trying to leave and try other companies but no one else compares.