#517 Anyone Home?
/forum/topic/1145953/0

Bill Adam
Total Posts: 219

I really hate when people come to the door and just stare in to see if someone is going to answer their knock. Got to remember to shut the blinds.

Cheers.

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1325

Nice one; the fedora calls old noir and horror films to mind quite effectively...a little dark for my monitor, but that fits the theme well - anything can be creepy at night .
Jerry

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3626

agreed, the hat makes the shot have a little bit of a timeless character to it, fits nicely for the theme.

Bob_Martin
Total Posts: 125

Definitely not collecting for UNICEF. Creepy indeed.

oldrattler
Total Posts: 5079

Reminiscent of Freddy Kruger... Nice Job & Good luck...

relms
Total Posts: 2064

This is a good take on the theme. I don't know which is worse, though: knowing, or not knowing, who or what is on the other side of the door when we hear a knock.

Bill Adam

Tenn.Jer wrote:
Nice one; the fedora calls old noir and horror films to mind quite effectively...a little dark for my monitor, but that fits the theme well - anything can be creepy at night .
Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I was worried it might be too dark on some monitors. Borderline on my own.

Bill Adam

Travis Rhoads wrote:
agreed, the hat makes the shot have a little bit of a timeless character to it, fits nicely for the theme.

Thank you Travis. I'm sure the neighbors thought I had finally lost it wearing a Winter fedora in this heat and posing into my own front door and knocking on the window.

Cheers, Bill

Bill Adam

Bob_Martin wrote:
Definitely not collecting for UNICEF. Creepy indeed.

Thanks Bob.

Bill Adam

oldrattler wrote:
Reminiscent of Freddy Kruger... Nice Job & Good luck...

Thank you oldrattler. Appreciate it.

Bill Adam

relms wrote:
This is a good take on the theme. I don't know which is worse, though: knowing, or not knowing, who or what is on the other side of the door when we hear a knock.

Good question relms and thank you. I suppose there are times that you just don't want to know.

Bill