#514 Country Road
/forum/topic/1139551/0

Klaus Priebe
Total Posts: 9721

Gonna take me home.

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3127

Great use of IR Klaus. Nice use of contrast and perspective.

Rich

cputeq
Total Posts: 4703

Very cool, I like

birdied
Total Posts: 23236

A beautiful shot Klaus !

oldrattler
Total Posts: 5131

Great use of IR... This will be at, or very near the top

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3772

Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.

Klaus Priebe

Thanks so much everyone for your comments and thoughts here. Wasn't sure how you would like the IR image. Glad you have enjoyed it.

Travis Rhoads wrote:
Setting the bar very high this week Klaus, great image, I really like the contrast of the white in the leaves compared to the dark angry sky. Your image makes me want to find an IR body to play with.

Travis,
Thanks so much and I love my IR mod. This time of year I am out with it several times a week and it sure gives a nice look to things.

relms
Total Posts: 2065

Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.

Klaus Priebe

relms wrote:
Klaus, one thing that I don't need is another camera, but if you keep posting images like this one, I may be forced to add an IR camera. Very nice image. I like it a lot.

Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.

gmtucek
Total Posts: 49

Klaus Priebe wrote:
relms wrote:

Robert,
Thanks and I have shot IR for so many years now and find it quite addicting. Its a great way of adding another dimension to photography.

Agreed! Considering converting my current cam once I do get around to upgrading Nice shot!

mhsinca
Total Posts: 168

Simply stunning!

Jred
Total Posts: 1469

Congrats on the win!

John