1       2       3              125      
       127              273       274       end

carstenw
Total Posts: 15962

ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
I have to respect your opinion since you own and use the OM-D, but I don't quite agree that the OM-D files are not robust.

What is _your_ experience when processing OM-D RAW files?

I only shoot RAW so I was speaking from a RAW standpoint.

I was inquiring about your experience with OM-D's RAW files in particular as your post was implying you don't own/use OM-D.

Huh? He was only implying that you do own an E-M5, not that he doesn't, which he does.

bobbytan
Total Posts: 7581

ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
I have to respect your opinion since you own and use the OM-D, but I don't quite agree that the OM-D files are not robust.

I was inquiring about your experience with OM-D's RAW files in particular as your post was implying you don't own/use OM-D.

You must be very new to the OM-D posts/threads. I started this thread on July 1, 2012 and I have posted a lot of OM-D images since then.

ZoranC
Total Posts: 253

bobbytan wrote:
ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:
ZoranC wrote:
bobbytan wrote:

You must be very new to the OM-D posts/threads. I started this thread on July 1, 2012 and I have posted a lot of OM-D images since then.

Sorry that I was mislead by phrasing used in your post and that I didn't read all of 100+ pages of this thread before that.

carstenw
Total Posts: 15962

Just to repeat: only a very poor reading would have led to the conclusion that he had no E-M5. He absolutely did not say so. There is also no need to read all 100 pages, merely to notice that Bobby was the OP.

ZoranC

carstenw wrote:
Just to repeat: only a very poor reading would have led to the conclusion that he had no E-M5. He absolutely did not say so. There is also no need to read all 100 pages, merely to notice that Bobby was the OP.

We will have to agree to disagree, won't we?

Now that we know you have much better reading skills (or much more time on your hands) than me can I please point out topic of discussion was how malable EM5's RAW files are? Could you please contribute what is your experience with that?

darrellc
Total Posts: 513

OM-D with Panasonic 45-175

Assembled Kayakers by DarrellC, on Flickr

darrellc

OM-D with Panasonic 16-35/2.8

Becoming Jedi by DarrellC, on Flickr

darrellc

OM-D and the just brilliant Pan-Leica 25/1.4

To close closeup by DarrellC, on Flickr

Savas K
Total Posts: 4279

ZoranC wrote:
carstenw wrote:

Now that we know you have much better reading skills (or much more time on your hands) than me can I please point out topic of discussion was how malable EM5's RAW files are? Could you please contribute what is your experience with that?

If you have OM-D photos to post, kindly do so. Otherwise, how about you take your topic and start a new thread?

ZoranC

Savas K wrote:
ZoranC wrote:
carstenw wrote:

If you have OM-D photos to post, kindly do so. Otherwise, how about you take your topic and start a new thread?

Please notice I was merely responding to somebody else's comment about OMD's files and then tell both of us again discussing of OMD's files is _not_ a topic of this thread, if you can. But before you do please go through all 125+ pages of this thread and find every single post that you feel might not be on topic (I didn't go through them but I am sure you could find at least one more beside this one) and ask them first same what you asked me. Once you are done with that do same policing for every thread on this board. Only when you are finished with that _and_ they all follow your request you will have the right to say same to me. Thank you!

owyhee
Total Posts: 463

derrellc, love your kayak image. Good stuff.

owyhee
Total Posts: 463

How about more images and less words.

tol1l1yboy
Total Posts: 160

Pontiac by =Tom=, on Flickr

Kingfishphoto
Total Posts: 6862

Kind of strange looking tree trunk. Fd 50 macro .
Harry Palmer

michael49
Total Posts: 5450

darrellc wrote:
OM-D with Panasonic 45-175

Love this kayak shot.

Here's a shot I took in Guatemala with the Pany 14 2.5, they kayak in this shot provides nice scale I think....

jviegas
Total Posts: 175

I've recently jumped to the OM-D wagon from the 5D MkII, and I'm happy cause I am again taking the cam out to make photos, and of course I really like the IQ too.

Here's a couple of shots from Easter in the north of Portugal:

Pana 12-35 on both.

bobbytan
Total Posts: 7581

Just like me. Congrats! You should look at the 35-100 lens too ... and then maybe also add the 7-14 so you are covered from 7 to 100 or 14-200mm in 35mm/FF terms.

I do have to admit that the Fuji X-E1 and Sony NEX 7n + Megabones Speed Booster are both looking rather attractive ... but the Fuji has a lot of issues and the Sony NEX lenses are quite big and heavy, and neither offers IBIS, so at least for now the OM-D is still tipping the scales - but only just. I sure hope the "pro" version of the OM-D happens soon as we want and need a better sensor and IQ, etc. to keep up with the Sony and Fuji offerings.

jviegas wrote:
I've recently jumped to the OM-D wagon from the 5D MkII, and I'm happy cause I am again taking the cam out to make photos, and of course I really like the IQ too.

Here's a couple of shots from Easter in the north of Portugal:

Pana 12-35 on both.

Nate A.
Total Posts: 249

Some spring shots with 20mm 1.7

Kingfishphoto
Total Posts: 6862

Goldfield Arizona. Lumix 14-42 lens.
Harry Palmer

m43ari
Total Posts: 5

Grand Canyon with pan 14-140