#507 GO FASTER!
/forum/topic/1125601/0

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3881

The camera goes out with us all the time now...part of my Project 52...today we had to go shopping...got a few funny looks carrying the gear around, even more when we were going up and down the aisle...we had fun, everyone else needs to lighten up.

Good luck to everyone this week, another strong turnout. Thanks for looking.

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1524

What a beautiful expression, Travis - congratulations on getting this one...
She looks like a pure delight.
Sometimes I get all nostalgic and stroll down the baby aisle in my local Kroger...

Good Job; imagination, more of that panning motion (like the ER pic), heartstring-tugging subject...I think you discovered the winning recipe here...
Jerry

Travis Rhoads

Tenn.Jer wrote:
What a beautiful expression, Travis - congratulations on getting this one...
She looks like a pure delight.
Sometimes I get all nostalgic and stroll down the baby aisle in my local Kroger...

Good Job; imagination, more of that panning motion (like the ER pic), heartstring-tugging subject...I think you discovered the winning recipe here...
Jerry

Thanks Jerry for your kind words. She is a real treat, and is a fun little girl, who is all smiles. She makes it easy.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3157

Nice shot Travis, cute little girl.

Norm

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3127

Another excellent capture... Even better than last week.

Travis Rhoads

Hightraxx wrote:
Nice shot Travis, cute little girl.

Norm

Thanks Norm, she is my pride and joy, a definite daddy's girl too.

Travis Rhoads

twistedlim wrote:
Another excellent capture... Even better than last week.

Thanks Rich.

ts232
Total Posts: 355

Great shot Travis. I am afraid that I had a similar idea with my (much older) daughter, and was out shooting with her at the grocery store a couple of days ago and again yesterday around the same time that you were posting this. I'll be posting mine later, but please don't think I'm stealing your idea. I think (hope) it's more of a "great minds think alike" coincidence.

Travis Rhoads

ts232 wrote:
Great shot Travis. I am afraid that I had a similar idea with my (much older) daughter, and was out shooting with her at the grocery store a couple of days ago and again yesterday around the same time that you were posting this. I'll be posting mine later, but please don't think I'm stealing your idea. I think (hope) it's more of a "great minds think alike" coincidence.

Thanks Alan. No worries, sometimes ideas will overlap, there are always little differences. For me it was just about having fun.

robert829
Total Posts: 537

Hahaa!! looks like lots of fun travisLove doing this but not faster like that Very nice tkae on theme .

Robert

Travis Rhoads

robert829 wrote:
Hahaa!! looks like lots of fun travisLove doing this but not faster like that Very nice tkae on theme .

Robert

Thanks for stopping by Robert, it was fun, she thinks riding in the cart is a riot...she is also fearless, which is good, since her mom is a big chicken! She will be the one on the roller coaster with me later in her life.

Oregon Gal
Total Posts: 2054

Great shot Travis and perfect timing on her expression.

Travis Rhoads

Oregon Gal wrote:
Great shot Travis and perfect timing on her expression.

Thank you...she makes it easy, she was all smiles the whole time...that is her happy face!

CDalessandro
Total Posts: 4076

As I was looking at the images this morning I have to admit this little darling brought a hugh smile to my face..she is precious! Great work Travis.

Travis Rhoads

CDalessandro wrote:
As I was looking at the images this morning I have to admit this little darling brought a hugh smile to my face..she is precious! Great work Travis.

Thank you very much...I am very lucky, she does that for me every day. Even on days when I am not feeling well, or had a bad day at work, she makes me smile when I get home.