#505 Stainless steel in the glass
/forum/topic/1122027/0

TheBart
Total Posts: 70

Hi. So this is my second attempt in WA. I busted my knee which means I had to think hard how to get close to the topic without leaving the house to shot a nice building. This is what I came with. I changed it into B&W as both steel and glass seem to work better that way. I appreciate your comments.

Good luck everybody.
Adam

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3881

sorry to hear about the knee...as the recipient of 8 knee surgeries I feel your pain.

Way to think differently, that is what the WA is all about. Good exposure control to preserver the details in the canister.

ruuskan
Total Posts: 2240

I thought about shooting a sink.... fits the theme well

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1523

Good take on the WA, and your improvisation due to necessity is well done.

TheBart

Thanks a lot for the comments. Glad I jumped quick with B&W otherwise will be shy when looked at The King and Queen buildings and train in B&W - both look fantastic. Adam

Travis Rhoads

no need to be shy, and you see the value in getting an entry in early.

TheBart

Seems like a lot of people wait till the last day to submit but I will shot for Mondays to be on the safe side. A lot of entries this week too. Good luck.

Travis Rhoads

It all depends on when people can get the time...for me I have to juggle a day job, sides jobs and taking care of my daughter...

TheBart

Seems like a lot of people wait till the last day to submit but I will shot for Mondays to be on the safe side. A lot of entries this week too. Good luck.

TheBart

Sorry for double posting. I'm hesitant to submit early as you never know what inspiration you might get late in the game: )

robert829
Total Posts: 537

Cool entry Lol funny thing is i havent place an entry for the last 3 weeks am i just lazy or what?
Its my two kids keeping me busy

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7085

This is a well thought out shot that utilizes what you had available around the house. It is nice to get an entry in early, but you can change your entry up to 3 times as the deadline approaches.

TheBart

Mark, Robert thanks for your comments. BTW good to know I can change entry 3 times. Gives me some flexibility if needed.