Registered: Dec 31, 2001
Total Posts: 19599
Country: United States
Canon just unveiled the Rebel T4i - a big update to its best-selling line of digital SLRs with dramatically improved focusing for both stills and video. This new entry-level SLR packs a redesigned 18-megapixel CMOS sensor with brand-new focus capabilities, enabling the camera to use both phase and contrast detection autofocus when paired with one of two new STM lenses. The new Stepping Motor (STM) lenses, which focus silently are the 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 wide to telephoto zoom and 40mm f/2.8 "Pancake" normal lens.
New to Canon's design is a new articulating 3" Clear View LCD, with a 1.04-megapixel resolution with multitouch functionality, letting you pinch and zoom through images and tap focusing the menu items.
Here are the product highlights:
You may pre-order the new Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital Camera from B&H Photo.
- STM Lens Support for Quiet AF in Movies
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touch Screen LCD
- ISO 100-12800, Expandable to 25600
- Full HD Movie Mode with Continuous AF
- 5.0 FPS Continuous Shooting
- 9-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S Lenses