#503 INCOMING!!
/forum/topic/1117913/0

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3819

Late to the game this week...had to time this one just right to have access...good luck to everyone this week. Thanks for looking.

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7085

Very nicely done Travis. Pan looks real good and I like seeing just the legs/feet. It prompts the imagination.

Travis Rhoads

mark fadely wrote:
Very nicely done Travis. Pan looks real good and I like seeing just the legs/feet. It prompts the imagination.

Thanks Mark. It was a lot of fun to setup the shot doing test frames for exposure, light, white balance. I am glad it leaves a little to the imagination just seeing a pair of legs...that was the goal. I hope the processing is not over done. Everything done was to enhance a feeling or mood.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3157

Nice capture and effect,

Norm

Travis Rhoads

Hightraxx wrote:
Nice capture and effect,

Norm

Thanks Norm.

birdied
Total Posts: 23844

Very nice Travis ! Great sense of urgency.

Birdie

Travis Rhoads

birdied wrote:
Very nice Travis ! Great sense of urgency.

Birdie

Thanks for commenting birdie. Glad the urgency comes through in the image.

I had hoped for the gurney to be entering the OR...but for obvious reasons I could not make that happen...no matter how much I wanted it!

robert829
Total Posts: 535

Nicely done travis like the motion effects too

Travis Rhoads

robert829 wrote:
Nicely done travis like the motion effects too

Thanks Robert. I finally got to put some motion into something for the WA!

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1507

Great idea, and even greater presentation; you were lamenting your difficulty with this week's WA and all the while had this one up your sleeve!

This one obviously took some work, and I expect will get some well-deserved accolades...
Excellent Job, Travis.

Jerry

Travis Rhoads

Tenn.Jer wrote:
Great idea, and even greater presentation; you were lamenting your difficulty with this week's WA and all the while had this one up your sleeve!

This one obviously took some work, and I expect will get some well-deserved accolades...
Excellent Job, Travis.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry. This was a tough week, and I can imagine that it proves more difficult if you don't have access to a hospital. This was my initial idea when I saw the theme, I just had to convince my father to help me out...I think he had fun with it too. When I first described what I wanted to do...he looked at me with a puzzled look on his face, but when he saw the shot on the LCD he got it and laughed. We had fun creating it.

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3127

Great shot! Well thought out and done.

Travis Rhoads

twistedlim wrote:
Great shot! Well thought out and done.

Thanks Rich. Appreciate you taking the time.

I wonder how many of us are refreshing the WA board waiting on the new topic...Fred's alarm clock must not have gone off today! It is 9AM on Wednesday...I need to know what the next assignment is...gotta start planning! This is some sort of addiction.

svassh
Total Posts: 664

Great shot with a tough topic this week. I love the processing and the name!

Travis Rhoads

svassh wrote:
Great shot with a tough topic this week. I love the processing and the name!

Thanks, it was a tough one. I actually did a little more post work on this one than I normally would, added vignette, a high pass filter for a little structure in the blur, and then a little Orton Effect, trying to get a little bit of a blurry eyed feel...glad it worked for you.

kellermsu
Total Posts: 954

Well done Travis!

Jim

Travis Rhoads

kellermsu wrote:
Well done Travis!

Jim

Thanks Jim.

NuclearRoy
Total Posts: 127

Great capture Travis,
I haven't been following the WA that long, but this has to go down as one of the great Landslide Victories!

Travis Rhoads

NuclearRoy wrote:
Great capture Travis,
I haven't been following the WA that long, but this has to go down as one of the great Landslide Victories!

Thanks NuclearRoy, I am really torn on this one...my first WA was #346, so quite a while ago...so from what i have seen, on a normal week...I would agree with your thoughts and comments, and would be humbled by them and the results...on a really tough assignment week with this few of entrees, despite the strength of them, this week, I have to admit I call it an unfair advantage combined with a vision that worked out...I am truly torn, and undecided on how I should feel about this one.

NuclearRoy
Total Posts: 127

Travis, Travis,
Don't be torn. I have been following long enough to see that your comments on other's entries are always encouraging.
Assuming your margin holds up , Enjoy win #3 !