#499 Temptation In The Workplace
/forum/topic/1109484/0

1
       2       end

mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

This is how it starts.




Hightraxx
Registered: Feb 24, 2007
Total Posts: 3157
Country: United States

Great take for this assignment,

Norm



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Thanks Norm, glad you like the idea.



Travis Rhoads
Registered: Apr 28, 2009
Total Posts: 3881
Country: United States

Mark, when I saw the title, I wondered how you were going to execute the shot, I like how you pulled it off, subtle, but effective. Very nicely done.



twistedlim
Registered: Oct 20, 2004
Total Posts: 3127
Country: United States

Nice shot, for me it would be food



Travis Rhoads
Registered: Apr 28, 2009
Total Posts: 3881
Country: United States

I have been wondering...how did the conversation go to get this setup...you must know these two co-workers well enough to get them to join in...



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Travis Rhoads wrote:
Mark, when I saw the title, I wondered how you were going to execute the shot, I like how you pulled it off, subtle, but effective. Very nicely done.


Thanks Travis. I imagined a few ways to present this, and after doing test shots of the desk and chair I ended up with this set up. I'm glad you like the final image.



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

twistedlim wrote:
Nice shot, for me it would be food


, that's funny, but you may have a good idea for a future WA there. Thanks.



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Travis Rhoads wrote:
I have been wondering...how did the conversation go to get this setup...you must know these two co-workers well enough to get them to join in...


Good question Travis. Getting models is always a problem for me when doing people shots. Once again, things are not always as they seem. This shot is of me and my wife in our home office. I had a wireless remote shutter control in my hand that's hidden behind the file I'm pulling out of the drawer.



Travis Rhoads
Registered: Apr 28, 2009
Total Posts: 3881
Country: United States

Very nicely done then Mark. Probably a lot easier to ask your wife to be the model...as opposed to a co-worker!



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Travis Rhoads wrote:
Very nicely done then Mark. Probably a lot easier to ask your wife to be the model...as opposed to a co-worker!



That's for sure Travis. There might also be some problems at home if I were to shoot these kinds of shots of other women anyhow.



Mairi
Registered: Mar 24, 2008
Total Posts: 181
Country: United Kingdom

Excellent idea and execution Mark. I like it a lot, great job! (you're lucky your wife is such a good model too ;-))

Mx



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Mairi wrote:
Excellent idea and execution Mark. I like it a lot, great job! (you're lucky your wife is such a good model too ;-))

Mx


Hi Mairi,

Thanks for the nice compliment! I also know I'm very lucky to have my great wife/model too, thanks for saying so. I hope you're entering this week.

P.S. Tell Craig I say hi too.



Mairi
Registered: Mar 24, 2008
Total Posts: 181
Country: United Kingdom

mark fadely wrote:
Mairi wrote:
Excellent idea and execution Mark. I like it a lot, great job! (you're lucky your wife is such a good model too ;-))

Mx


Hi Mairi,

Thanks for the nice compliment! I also know I'm very lucky to have my great wife/model too, thanks for saying so. I hope you're entering this week.

P.S. Tell Craig I say hi too.


Alas, no. I had planned to submit one of my workplace but I'm not in until Wednesday this week so I'm gonna miss the cut off date. :-( Hopefully get an entry in next week if I decide to "Pop in", lol ;-)

P.S Craig says Hi back. :-)



CDalessandro
Registered: Jan 11, 2008
Total Posts: 4076
Country: United States

Hahaha...Well done Mark!! Made me laugh and beautiful execution.


Carolyn



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

Mairi wrote:
mark fadely wrote:
Mairi wrote:
Excellent idea and execution Mark. I like it a lot, great job! (you're lucky your wife is such a good model too ;-))

Mx


Hi Mairi,

Thanks for the nice compliment! I also know I'm very lucky to have my great wife/model too, thanks for saying so. I hope you're entering this week.

P.S. Tell Craig I say hi too.


Alas, no. I had planned to submit one of my workplace but I'm not in until Wednesday this week so I'm gonna miss the cut off date. :-( Hopefully get an entry in next week if I decide to "Pop in", lol ;-)

P.S Craig says Hi back. :-)


Too bad you can't do this week, but I'll be watching for you Pop in soon



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

CDalessandro wrote:
Hahaha...Well done Mark!! Made me laugh and beautiful execution.


Carolyn


Hi Carolyn,

Thank you, and good to hear from you. Glad you got a little laugh out of this.



Klaus Priebe
Registered: Aug 28, 2007
Total Posts: 9863
Country: United States

when I saw this shot Mark it brought back a lot of memories. Been there, Done that. Thats how I met my wife.
Nice work.



mark fadely
Registered: Oct 09, 2005
Total Posts: 7085
Country: United States

, that's funny Klaus! Who wouldv'e guessed? Thanks for sharing that with us.



birdied
Registered: May 02, 2010
Total Posts: 24252
Country: United States

Wonderful idea and shot !

Birdie



1
       2       end