#96 Dining Out
/forum/topic/1107840/0

Larry Williams
Total Posts: 6638

A male Costa's Hummingbird dining out at his favorite flower shop.

Hightraxx
Total Posts: 3151

Nice shot, you photo is the right size but with the frame isn't that over the over the size limit, if I put a frame with my photo it would be 640 with the frame?

Norm

Larry Williams

Hightraxx wrote:
Nice shot, you photo is the right size but with the frame isn't that over the over the size limit, if I put a frame with my photo it would be 640 with the frame?

Norm

Hi Norm,

You may be correct. I thought that you could use one of Fred's frames with the 640 count. I guess that we will see.

Thank you for the inquiry,

Larry

NuclearRoy
Total Posts: 127

Nice capture.
I believe you are both correct. If you are an upload member, you can use one of the stock frames in addition to your 640px image. If you are not, then the frame will actually be part of your image and will count against the 640px. Just a perk for the upload and sell members I guess

I would like to cast my vote for upping the pixel limit to 800 at least, preferably 1024 (width anyway). I had a decent shot for this months assignment, but when I smashed it to 640px, it really lost it's appeal.

Larry Williams

NuclearRoy wrote:
Nice capture.
I believe you are both correct. If you are an upload member, you can use one of the stock frames in addition to your 640px image. If you are not, then the frame will actually be part of your image and will count against the 640px. Just a perk for the upload and sell members I guess

I would like to cast my vote for upping the pixel limit to 800 at least, preferably 1024 (width anyway). I had a decent shot for this months assignment, but when I smashed it to 640px, it really lost it's appeal.

Thank you. I'd vote for 800 to 900.

AGeoJO
Total Posts: 11979

Regardless of the framing issue, the capture is absolutely gorgeous !

Joshua