WA 495 winner: prasanna
/forum/topic/1103642/0

Fred Miranda
Total Posts: 18005

Congratulations to prasanna for winning WA 495!

Thanks to all of the FM members who participated in submitting photos
during this assignment on cooking.

You have chosen the winners based on your votes. The top five photos displayed below, will also be showcased on our Winners Gallery.

1st place · prasanna with 30 votes
Thin Spaghetti...

2nd place · xxtd0gxx with 27 votes
Spot Of Tea

3rd place · Tenn.Jer with 21 votes
Wokkin' Blues

4th place · ruuskan with 12 votes
Steamin'

5th place · normsmith with 10 votes
Solar Cooking Tucson Style

Tenn.Jer
Total Posts: 1524

Congratulations, prassana, on a fine and well-deserved win! Thanks to everyone for their votes, as I am again honored to be included in such talented company. These assignments and your entries are proving to be a challenge for me to see more clearly, think in new ways, and expand my normal possibilities; in other words, just what they are designed to do.
Thank you, everyone (and Fred), for that...
Jerry

mark fadely
Total Posts: 7088

Good job Prassana! That is such a creative take on the theme. Congrats to all of you here in the final top 5. It seems as though the participation in the WA is really heating up lately (pun intended ) It's fun to see the new contributors in here because we get to see a fresh take on the themes.

twistedlim
Total Posts: 3127

Congrats prassana, great shot!

Travis Rhoads
Total Posts: 3881

congrats on your first win prasanna, great entry, and congrats to the rest of the finalists, it was a very strong theme again, with great entries.

prasanna
Total Posts: 209

Thanks to all and congrats to others who are on the top 5.. I am thrilled as this was my first entry for the WA. Gives me some boost up to think more, shoot more and post more

Oregon Gal
Total Posts: 2054

Congratulation to Prasanna and all the runner ups.

tgawczynski
Total Posts: 82

Congrats, prasanna! I voted for your image since I thought it was a really strong entry.

This is really becoming a fun experience. Thanks to everyone who voted for me as well.

prasanna
Total Posts: 209

xxtd0gxx wrote:
Congrats, prasanna! I voted for your image since I thought it was a really strong entry.

This is really becoming a fun experience. Thanks to everyone who voted for me as well.

Ha ha.. Thanks.. I voted for yours thinking the same..

svassh
Total Posts: 665

Great job all! This forum really inspires me with all the creative ideas you all put forth.