Today felt like ...

X-E1 + XF 35 f/1.4

Jesse Giammatt
Total Posts: 125

Got a bit of a snow storm last night

5 image pano with 18-55

ScottSchupbach
Total Posts: 2488

I'm considering the XE-2 and the 18-55 kit as a lightweight alternative to my Nikon system. Is anyone using the OM zuiko lenses with an adapter with the Fuji's?. I have a lot of nice Zuiko lenses from my OM-1 days.

Thanks, Scott

marko1953
Total Posts: 634

Scott I have just got a fotodiox adapter for some of my Olympus lenses on the x-e1, I did a quick shoot with a OM 21mm 3.5 Lens and the results looked pretty good. I want to do some more soon to really test it out but at the moment all looks really good. Manual focusing with these lenses is nice.

ScottSchupbach
Total Posts: 2488

marko1953 wrote:
Scott I have just got a fotodiox adapter for some of my Olympus lenses on the x-e1, I did a quick shoot with a OM 21mm 3.5 Lens and the results looked pretty good. I want to do some more soon to really test it out but at the moment all looks really good. Manual focusing with these lenses is nice.

Thanks for that information, I came across a new in box XE-1 for $500.00, just not sure if I would be better served going for the new XE-2. I would still want to at least pick up the 18-55 for either.

Scott

fsiagian
Total Posts: 1819

Scott, that's a good price for a new X-E1 I think. And Fuji just updates the software for the X-E1 again so the Fuji seems to be mitigating the problems/complaints with X-E1. Unless you have the extra cash for X-E2, I would go with X-E1 for half the price.

I am poorer, so I just enter the Fuji world by ordering the X-A1 and the 16-50mm lens Can anybody comment on the lens? Also, I did some research, but I could not find the differences between X-M1 and X-A1 other than price and sensor. Can someone give comments on these 2 cameras?

Thanks.
Ferdi

sputnik
Total Posts: 407

This was shot with the X-E1 and 14/2.8 combo at the end of August. The location is between Sälka and Singi, near the Kebnekaise massif, above the arctic circle in northern Sweden.

kewlcanon
Total Posts: 4459

Had an hour to play with my friend's X-E2 setup.

mfoto
Total Posts: 2339

Awesome Jesse ^^

mfoto
Total Posts: 2339

Hoar Frost at the old barn today, X-Pro1, XF 35 1.4R

AbramG
Total Posts: 2462

Love the recent work here everyone!

I spent the day at LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) and there was a large-scale installation that really just struck me and I wound up photographing it from several angles. It took up the entire room.

All X-Pro 1 + XF 18mm

Band - Richard Serra by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

allstarimaging
Total Posts: 1865

always amazed at just how good the Fuji 35 1.4 is. Not much done to this one almost a straight out of the camera jpeg...

Jack

joanlvh
Total Posts: 1380

reply to Fasiagian, not wanting to get deeply into another camera system but being very interested in the upcoming 58mm 1.2, I have been exploring the x m1 and the x a1, as u say the sensor seems to be the big difference between the two cameras as well as the build of the camera. i will be interested to see how u like tha a x1. joanlvh

tonykriegmaui
Total Posts: 125

First photo with new X-E2 and the 14mm

MartinL
Total Posts: 23

MartinL
Total Posts: 23

Lets hope we are going to see some stunning photo's of Peru very shortly.
We'll give you time to recover from the jet lag first though Helena.

Jman13
Total Posts: 10690

A couple family shots from Thanksgiving. All with the X-E2 and 35/1.4.

Here's four generations - we all share the same middle name, passed down from first born son to first born son.

kewlcanon
Total Posts: 4459

Elusivesouls
Total Posts: 48

Fantastic photos in this thread! I love what I see you guys doing with the X-series

Here's one from today. I went outside to play around with my two day old XF 55-200mm.

XF 55-200mm Sunset by Elusivesouls, on Flickr

fsiagian
Total Posts: 1819

joanlvh wrote:
reply to Fasiagian, not wanting to get deeply into another camera system but being very interested in the upcoming 58mm 1.2, I have been exploring the x m1 and the x a1, as u say the sensor seems to be the big difference between the two cameras as well as the build of the camera. i will be interested to see how u like tha a x1. joanlvh

It's on its way so I'm excited but it won't be based on X-Trans technology. I will contribute asap although it has been freezing here in MN

1       2       3              175      
       177              320       321       end