Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread
/forum/topic/1097477/152

1       2       3              152      
       154              236       237       end

cputeq
Total Posts: 4240

More balloon fiesta today. Took the kids to see, they liked it. XE1 again and the 18-55. I really want the 55-200, could have used it also. Oh well

cputeq

802walker wrote:
These are a double post from the landscape forum, colorado fall report thread, but also wanted to share with the Fuji crowd. All XE-1 and 18-55mm.

Very nice, I saw a bit of color on the Toltec railroad, but we were there last week, and a bit early. Looks like you have a bit more color, nice shots

802walker
Total Posts: 122

cputeq wrote:
802walker wrote:
These are a double post from the landscape forum, colorado fall report thread, but also wanted to share with the Fuji crowd. All XE-1 and 18-55mm.

Very nice, I saw a bit of color on the Toltec railroad, but we were there last week, and a bit early. Looks like you have a bit more color, nice shots

Thanks! I'm spoiled - I live where people from all over the world come to, so it's easier for me to find the colors

jojomon11
Total Posts: 6975

azboricua amazing portrait session!

Phil

xbarcelo
Total Posts: 487

Four with the XF14 and the XE 1:

chris-ME
Total Posts: 64

Here's a few more from my afternoon away with my new x-e1.

buggz2k
Total Posts: 1556

Dang it, this thing is taunting me!
Another piece of green in front of him, this time a blade of grass, sigh...

FujiFilm X-E1 and Canon FD 500/4.5L:

802walker
Total Posts: 122

Chris, fantastic photos. What ND are you using with your XE-1? You captured the water perfectly in my opinion.

kwoodard
Total Posts: 2384

802walker wrote:
Chris, fantastic photos. What ND are you using with your XE-1? You captured the water perfectly in my opinion.

+1 Those are exceptional.

chris-ME
Total Posts: 64

I was using just a polarizer. It was a very dim overcast day. I need to pickup a ND4 or thereabouts so that I can be at f11/f16 vs. f22. Although ALL the fuji's seem tack sharp, I bet they are sharper if you keep away from the max f-stop.

Thanks for the compliments. I love this camera.

ajamils
Total Posts: 109

Still learning X-E1 and processing of Fuji RAW files but loving it so far. Here are some random pictures processed in PN and LR5.

HelenaN
Total Posts: 962

(Copying part of my description from the RX1 thread.) I visited a formerly "lunatic asylum" yesterday with a few photography friends. I went for B&W since the colored ones just looked too cheery. We got a little tour and were guided by an older man who used to work there in the 40's. The stories he told about how the patients were treated were horrific - it was more like torture than treatment. X-E1 with XF 14mm:

xbarcelo
Total Posts: 487

Certainly those don't look cheerful! Great photos, Helena!

cputeq

Daughter reading her "Stink-o-Pedia" before school XE1 and the 35mm NegH jpeg with a slight LR tweak.

Rob_O
Total Posts: 397

HelenaN wrote:
(Copying part of my description from the RX1 thread.) I visited a formerly "lunatic asylum" yesterday with a few photography friends. I went for B&W since the colored ones just looked too cheery. We got a little tour and were guided by an older man who used to work there in the 40's. The stories he told about how the patients were treated were horrific - it was more like torture than treatment. X-E1 with XF 14mm:

Love the light (and shadows) in these ... along with great compositions. Perfect in B&W.

johnahill
Total Posts: 2256

Helena - Great shots, B&W fits the mood way better then colour for these
cputeq - Great shots from the baloon festival, first one is my fav for the great sky

johnahill
Total Posts: 2256

Another shot from Suffolk, that was at sunrise but I like the look of B&W for this one.
X-E1 + 18-55

cputeq

A trip with just the wife to the botanical gardens today, and wouldn't you know we discovered a (rather substantial) part of the gardens I'd simply missed in four previous trips !

If the EXIF reads 24mm, it's the Minolta 35-70/3.5 macro

kwoodard
Total Posts: 2384

cputeq wrote:
A trip with just the wife to the botanical gardens today, and wouldn't you know we discovered a (rather substantial) part of the gardens I'd simply missed in four previous trips !

If the EXIF reads 24mm, it's the Minolta 35-70/3.5 macro

Nice set. Seems you have a nice experience using adapters... Which one are you using?

I have an X-Rite on the way, now I can be closer to life rather than just in the ballpark. Which one do you have?

allstarimaging
Total Posts: 1852

Brought my son back to college today after the long weekend and grabbed a couple of quick shots with the XE-1 and 14 2.8 combo. Midday light. It did a pretty good job...

Jack

1       2       3              152      
       154              236       237       end