Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of carstenw's message #9585404 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

carstenw
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

Well, you read what I wrote. There are no good answers I guess. I prefer more inclusive approaches. I put up with the splits while it didn\'t affect my own posting, but it is beginning to frustrate me now. I carry four lenses, all Zeiss, and needed to post in two separate treads.

FWIW, I would not expect to be able to post my Leica M and DSLR shots in one thread. If I used only Zeiss glass, that might be an exception, but I don\'t. I am fine with separate threads for separate systems. I do think that I would prefer a \"Leica M Cameras\" thread to the current M8/M9/X1 digital-only thread. I see some M6 shots sneaking through, but why the limitation?

The beauty of just a Zeiss thread is that people who consider a C/Y 21 Distagon often also consider the ZF/ZE 21 Distagon, and the Zeiss thread contains all that, whereas the ZF/ZE thread doesn\'t.

Anyway, sorry about the split, but I don\'t feel I had a good alternative choice.

May 14, 2011 at 04:07 PM

Previous versions of carstenw's message #9585404 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.