Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of trusty's message #9399449 « Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4 (according to Roger Cicala/lens rentals.com) »

trusty
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4 (according to Roger Cicala/lens ...

I remember well. You didn't intend to buy one. Except it becomes a top performer in the field, I for now understand you won't change your mind and prefer your M9 or even the compactness of your C/Y. The bokey of this one is nice but I like some of your ZE 35/2 picture like the car parkes in the street. I would'nt be sure to choose the C/Y vs the ZE 35/2. But I haven't such experience with any.

I would also love a M9. But depreciation of such kind of body definitely keeps me away from this things. I would like a Zeiss Ikon camera without any RF and just one EVF/Liveview not too expensive.

Mar 13, 2011 at 05:53 PM
trusty

I remember well. You didn't intend to buy one. Except it becames a top performer in the field, I for now understand you won't change your mind and prefer your M9 or even the compactness of your C/Y. The bokey of this one is nice but I like some of your ZE 35/2 picture like the car parkes in the street. I would'nt be sure to choose the C/Y vs the ZE 35/2. But I haven't such experience with any.

I would also love a M9. But depreciation of such kind of body definitely keeps me away from this things. I would like a Zeiss Ikon camera without any RF and just one EVF/Liveview not too expensive.

Mar 13, 2011 at 05:38 PM
trusty

I remember well. You didn't intend to buy one. Except it becames a top performer in the field, I for know understand you would change your mind and prefer your M9 or even the compactness of your C/Y. The bokey of this one is nice but I like some of your ZE 35/2 picture like the car parkes in the street. I would'nt be sure to choose the C/Y vs the ZE 35/2. But I haven't such experience with any.

Mar 13, 2011 at 05:36 PM

Previous versions of trusty's message #9399449 « Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4 (according to Roger Cicala/lens rentals.com) »