Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of j.liam's message #9369076 « Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4 (according to Roger Cicala/lens rentals.com) »

j.liam
Upload & Sell: Off
Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4

Roger Cicala, proprietor of www.lensrentals.com has this to say in an essay posted on his site and entitled, \"Stuff I Would Buy If I Bought Stuff\":

\"So the Zeiss 35mm f1.4 is first on my list even though it’s a couple of weeks away from being released. It is just that good. (Yes, I’ve gotten to shoot with it already. Trust me on this one.)\".

I\'ve been an avid follower of his insightful and provocative musings and after testing out equipment for myself, find his analyses spot-on.

Has anyone out there been fortunate enough to have used this promising optic, especially if that includes experience with the Nikkor 35/1.4 G to compare?

Mar 03, 2011 at 09:35 AM
j.liam
Upload & Sell: Off
Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4

Roger Cicala, proprietor of www.lensrentals.com has this to say in an essay posted on his site and entitled, \"Stuff I Would Buy If I Bought Stuff\":

\"So the Zeiss 35mm f1.4 is first on my list even though it’s a couple of weeks away from being released. It is just that good. (Yes, I’ve gotten to shoot with it already. Trust me on this one.)\".

I\'ve been an avid follower of his insightful and provocative musings and after testing out equipment for myself, find his analyses spot-on.

Has anyone out there been fortunate enough to have used this promising optic, especially if that includes experience with the Nikkor 35/1.4 to compare?

Mar 03, 2011 at 09:26 AM

Previous versions of j.liam's message #9369076 « Zeiss ZE/ZF.2 35mm f/1.4 (according to Roger Cicala/lens rentals.com) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.