Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ---XR---'s message #9303806 « Nikon vs Canon Long Glass Quality.. »

---XR---
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon vs Canon Long Glass Quality..

you posted a canon v.s nikon thread in only the nikon forum, hope you understand how biased posting works...

my take- you cannot compared the VR 400,500,600 to the current canon models- why? the canon models up till now are much older 5-6 y/o designs, you\'d have to compare to the AF-S II or AF-S Nikkors to really be accurate as canon is only now updating their super telephoto line.

i have considered buying a canon 1d4 and 800 IS for awhile as nikon\'s closest showing for a current pro crop body (nothing-D300 don\'t count think D2/D3 integrated vertical gripped bodies) and a 800 5.6 (600 + 1.4 or go MF) isn\'t where it needs to be, BUT so many stories of suspect AF left me hanging on to my nikons. that says it all, even though canon has what nikon doesn\'t, if it doesn\'t perform correctly for $17,000--- i don\'t want it.

Feb 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Previous versions of ---XR---'s message #9303806 « Nikon vs Canon Long Glass Quality.. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.