Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #9216018 « Sold: NEW Reduction! Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop »

Steady Hand
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: NEW Reduction! Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop

UPDATE #3 Friday January 21st

NEW PRICE REDUCTION!

PRICE REDUCED to just $160 and I pay the shipping (UPS Ground, CONUS only), and I pay insurance, and I pay the PayPal fee too. So, \"Shipped and Insured and Paypaled.\"

This will cost you $254 if you buy it from Denny (the manufacturer). So you save $94!

Item is NEW condition (never used except to make these photos below for this sale).

This is a LARGER (6x7) sized Twistflex backdrop and allows you to take full length shots and small group shots too. Very versatile in color or BW. It even has TWO colored sides so you can use both sides as backgrounds.

FREE TIPS on HOW TO USE:

I have posted some tips on how to use this type of twistflex drop instead of using a cheap muslin and HOW to fold it up easily and other tips on the following FM forum post:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/972604

This is a VERY nice twistflex drop that can help someone make some money (senior portraits or corporate headshots or school photos etc.) while being easy to use.

Buy mine now (it is NEW) while it is available at the low price (you save money). Then use it to MAKE money (it can quickly pay for itself).

INTRO NOTES:
This is all stuff selected by me and highly recommended. All of the gear was carefully evaluated and selected for projects. Hours and hours were spent evaluating and comparing products and reading reviews and soliciting recommendations prior to my purchase of some of this stuff. I am not a store, this is stuff being sold by an individual and is my personal gear.

This is the first time the following equipment has been posted for sale on any forum. I am the original owner. I purchased the following equipment NEW.
There is nothing broken or wrong with any of the gear. I am simply selling some of the stuff I don\'t use or need for the foreseeable future. Most was purchased for specific project needs and most paid for itself with a single project. This is ALL high quality gear and fully functional and ready to use. Some of it was purchased for projected projects and may have never been used at all!

Read the descriptions carefully! IF you have questions about a product, give me a call (phone number at bottom of post). I have provided detailed descriptions, many links to many photos of the items, and often links to the manufacturer site and numbers so you can do some research to make sure this is something you WANT before you commit to purchase it. Please review this information carefully and read the notes.

NOTE: ALL of the gear is in Excellent to Like New condition unless otherwise noted.

I am posting a couple of photos here to show you the items.

NOTE: Make sure you read the General Information at the very bottom of this post. Scroll down. And make sure you post a note in the thread if you are going to PM me because you want to buy something. That way, I will see your BS feedback. And if you want to purchase something, please be prepared to send the paypal payment that same day.

Some Important Things You Should Know About THIS ITEM:

This is a TOP QUALITY hand painted Denny Mfg. \"TwistFlex\" backdrop.

This brand costs more and it is worth it.

It is hand painted and made of a heavier fabric than many of the cheaper twistflex style backdrops. This is quality stuff intended for professionals.

This photo was taken OUTSIDE using Natural Sunlight in the late afternoon. This is not a formal portrait, as I only asked a young teen who was walking by to stand still and 24\" in front of the backdrop so you could see how nicely the backdrop fabric looks even when the subject/person is so close to it. He stood there for about 20 seconds while I took 3 shots.

Notice that this shot was at a HIGH \"f-stop\" number (small aperture of f13) as may be typically seen in use with studio flash in a small space (e.g. a typical \"home\" studio). Here is what is VERY important and BENEFICIAL to this backdrop. Even with the subject just 24\" from the backdrop, the pattern of the paint on the backdrop makes it appear as if there is some \"beautiful soft bokeh\" being used. This shot demonstrates the value of a nicely painted backdrop over a typical wrinkled muslin. With this backdrop (and proper light and technique) you will not notice wrinkles and you will get the impression of a soft background blur.

I consider this VERY important because one of the weaknesses I see in so many amateur (and new pro) photos taken inside a small studio is that there are very visible wrinkles in their muslin backdrops and they typically use high f numbers (small apertures) because they have their lights SO close to the subject and the subject is usually seen sitting VERY close to the backdrop. So, those wrinkles look bad in most typical photos using a \"muslin\" backdrop.

I took these photos to show you how even when the subject is SO close (24\") to the backdrop AND in BRIGHT light AND when using a small aperture (often needed with studio flash use), I can produce a very pleasing \"bokeh\" look behind my subject by using this backdrop!

This shot is \"Straight Out Of the Camera\" (with the exception of blurring the face for privacy). Notice that there is plenty of room even with the narrow dimension (width) so that you could pose one, two, three, or even more in a small group if you needed using this. I can imagine this being very useful in a small office environment or in a small home for \"family portraits\" that does NOT require a bulky/heavy background stand (lightstands) and more floor space.

This backdrop was sitting on the ground (ground level) and with it simply leaning against a garage door. Notice in this orientation how HIGH it is (7 feet tall) so it gives you plenty of headroom above a typical subject.

I really like the softness of the tones in this image showing how the backdrop looks in a simple BW conversion (using Photoshop I simply converted to greyscale). This gives you a sense of how the softness of the pattern in the backdrop gives a nice \"soft\" look with some depth when shown in BW.

Here is a photo showing the BACKSIDE of this Twistflex. I am showing this because you might find a use for this back \"look\" too. Or perhaps you could paint something else on the backside to suit your taste.

Steady\'s Notes: I purchased several backdrops and many rolls of seamless paper to have handy in my studio. This is one I honestly NEVER used. In fact, the first photos I have taken with it were ONLY to show you what the color and shape and size of the item is for this sale.

This is BRAND NEW condition. NEVER USED!

Note: this is a larger sized flex-drop style of backdrop. It is listed in the catalog as 6\'x7\' and is large enough to be used very flexibly indoors or outside. I chose this larger size because it allows MORE flexible use for individual portraits (including full length standing shots) or for couples or small groups. Perfect size for a group shot of executives etc. It is hand painted, and has a VERY NICE soft look when photographed well. The background appears to have a pattern when you look only at the backdrop, but when behind a person, it gives an illusion of DEPTH and appears to have light coming from behind the subject. This is a very useful illusion and can help your photos.

NOTE: My sample photos DID NOT use a background light at all. They were taken OUTSIDE using the sun. Notice how the body and head appears to have a light source behind it. Just the sun was used.

TIPS:

This Twistflex drop is PERFECT for doing headshots in a corporate setting (or school, etc.) where the people want a \"studio\" look but in a small space such as a conference room or small office or even a hallway. Or prop it up outside in some \"open shade\" and get great light using just the sun. No need to use bulky background stands or supports. This \"pops\" open and then you can simply lean it against a wall (see how it is leaning against a garage door in the sample photos below). Easy to manage and transport, it is light in weight and flexible enough for use in many situations. Folds down to a 30\" disc shape for storage or transport. Can be held up by an assistant outside if you want.

This color also transforms into a very nice mid-tone gray when the photo is made into a BW image (see example photo below). Very versatile. This cool color (blue) background will give a great accent to headshots and up to full length portraits.

When you look at the linked photos below, be aware this is NOT how I would normally light this muslin. My test shots were quickly made OUTSIDE in BRIGHT SUNLIGHT in the late afternoon on a clear sky day.

Here is a tip: keep the light levels relatively low on this and let the background be subtle. Take a look at the photos showing this outside in full sunlight. I unboxed this backdrop and took it outside simply to show it fully lit from a distance so you can see the entire backdrop. So that was for demonstration purpose only. I am also linking photos that show this with the images converted to Black and White too (a very simple BW grayscale conversion in photoshop). The quality of the fabric and painting is nice. Perfect for a photo studio or wedding photographer who wants some outside \"studio shots\" and needs a large enough flexdrop for a single person, a couple, or even a small group.

Condition = New (Never used. Only unpackaged and photographed for display for this sale.) Comes to you \"As Is\" and folded to a round disc shape (about 30\" diameter). When unfolded, there may be a few small wrinkles in a few places, but those smooth out easily and can be steamed out quickly. Take a look at my test shots. The wrinkles do not show even with the subject only 24\" from the fabric. The test shots were made within 3 minutes of taking the backdrop from folded (disc shape) to unfolded. I worked quickly because on this day, it was blowing about 20 mph and the wind chill made it feel like ZERO Fahrenheit (very cold). The small black tabs you see on the edges are just small strips of gaffer tape holding the backdrop to the garage door. Here\'s a tip: you can spray a little water on the back of a flex drop like this and it will get tighten up some, removing wrinkles quickly and easily as the water evaporates.

HOW MUCH?

Denny Mfg NEW Price = $254 ($229 + $25 shipping)

Buy Mine for Only = $180 shipped (I pay UPS and Insurance) and Paypaled. You save $74!

I believe this is a very good item to have and could prove very useful to the right person. I just have no need for it at this time and like many things I have sold here, it will help others make some nice photos.

Note: You are getting just the Denny TwistFlex backdrop as shown. There is no case, no box, no manual, no instructions, no warranty, and no problems.

Just so you know, the UPS store is going to charge me $35 to ship this item because of the size and weight (it is light, but big). I will only ship UPS ground and I am including UPS Insurance and signature required service so you can be assured of getting what you buy.

Manufacturer Link:
Here is the link to the place I bought this. This is a currently sold item and you can see the current price (notice shipping cost too).

http://www.dennymfg.com/BackdropDetailsNew.aspx?PId=6f57eeb6-f1f8-49e7-a4cd-8bcd1b101215&PTId=bb4f9904-5363-4151-926b-5fb6ab04dd88#

General Information and FAQ

Trust and Positive Transactions
I live by the Golden Rule and will be honest with you in all dealings and descriptions. My goal is for this sale to be as smooth and safe as possible. I encourage you to call me if you want or have questions AFTER carefully reading the item description and the following general information. In the past years here I have sold thousands of dollars worth of lenses and other gear here. Only the most recent are listed in my FM Feedback. I also encourage you to read the FM Buy Sell feedback for me as there are 40+ transactions there with happy customers who bought from me here before.

Photos of the Stuff
These are very popular items with many photos found on the net to show what they look like. Since almost all of the gear for sale is in Excellent or Like New Condition (Unless otherwise noted) just take a look at a typical photo illustration for the item. I would prefer to not have to take photos of each item. I am a busy pro and don\'t like to waste time on needless photos. I don\'t think you will be disappointed in any of the gear. I know I would not and I am very picky. All of this stuff has pleased me and is high quality.

CONUS ONLY
All items may be shipped to CONUS only. While I have shipped items to Canada and Europe before, I just don\'t have the time or desire to get involved in international shipments at this time. I am currently in the midwest of the USA (middle of country) so shipping times are \"average\" to all points in USA.

Equipment Condition Defined
All items are in Excellent Condition or Like New (unless otherwise noted) or as described in detail below each listed item. Read the detailed descriptions, definitions, and view many photos of each item before deciding to purchase. When I say Like New condition or describe some condition, I mean it looks and functions just as when I first bought it and when first taken out of the box. IF I say Excellent condition, it means it looks almost new with very few signs of wear or use (if any). IF I say Very Good condition, it means it is in very good working condition with a few more signs of use (generally scuffs on plastic tripod features or minor scuffs on aluminum legs and such). IF I say Good Condition it means it works just like a new one but it does not look like a new one. Some of the gear was actually never used or used just once.

What is Included?
Everything I will ship to you (what is included) is described in detail for each item or if you need more info I may have a link to the BH item or you can look it up on BH site or via google. . IF it is not mentioned (e.g. an original box or blank warranty card) then it is not included and will not be shipped.

Firm Prices Means No Lower Offers
For most of the items I went to the trouble to look up the current B&H prices (for comparison) and shipping costs so you can get a sense of how much you will save if you buy these items from me. Please do not PM or Email me with an offer lower than the posted price or Offer as this is my no haggle price and is firm. IF you send me a message with a lower offer, I may not respond.

Returns Policy:
IF NOT AS DESCRIBED; All items are fully refundable IF you ship it back to me within 24 hours of delivery, minus S&H, PayPal or Google Checkout fees. You as the buyer are responsible for insured return shipping with tracking information. Some items are expensive to ship. So choose carefully as I am not going to pay for “buy it to check it out” buyers to play with gear only to return it.

Shipping:
All prices include UPS Ground Shipping (and the Paypal fee). Shipping is via UPS Ground unless requested or stated otherwise. For most SMALL items, I can ship it to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-5 day) for only $10 more. IF you want a small item sent via Priority Mail, include the additional $10 and tell me. This is NOT available at that price for larger or heavier items. Other methods may cost more. You will be given a tracking number if you choose UPS. I suggest insurance for the more expensive items, so add $5 for insurance items that cost over $100. Most shipments will go out the same day or next business day after the payment is received.

Payment Methods:
My preferred method of payment is via Paypal (!) and I will accept PayPal if you are a PayPal confirmed address or a FM member with a good Buy/Sell track record. Paypal is preferred! Since I am paying for the Paypal Fee, I ask you to use that method of payment if at all possible.

Purchase Process
It starts with a short note of “PM SENT” in the original thread. Make sure you post that here in this thread IF you are interested in buying this item. That is so I can see your Buy/Sell feedback history. Then send a PM to me stating you will pay that day. DO NOT send me an email as I rarely check the email account listed on my FM profile. A short PM (Private Message) via this FM forum is the fastest way to reach me. Make sure you clearly identify the item (and mention the item number or name). IF you are the first to commit to purchase, I will ask you via a PM to send me the Paypal payment to my Paypal address. Please wait for confirmation from me that you are the winning buyer for the item. I will expect you to pay the Paypal that same day. There may be several members interested in an item and I will sell it to the first person that meets my criteria and preferred payment methods. Please wait for a confirming PM from me before sending any funds. Items will not ship until PayPal funds have been transferred to my bank account. Tell me if you are Paypal confirmed or verified too.

Contact and Clear Communications ASAP
Please send a PM (not an email). You may also call me directly at (area two oh five) 317-7832 and I will try to answer all questions as quickly as possible. I don’t mind phone calls. Given that there are many items, please take the time to view the detailed descriptions. Given that these items may be popular please have patience as I will try to answer everyone\'s questions (PM or Phone) as quickly as possible. Please do not post negative comments on this thread if I do not have the chance to respond to your PM immediately. I will respond to everyone as quickly as possible given my work and travel schedule.

Jan 21, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Steady Hand
FS: REDUCED NEW Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop

UPDATE 2 (MONDAY)

PRICE REDUCED to just $180 and I pay the shipping (UPS Ground, CONUS only), and I pay insurance, and I pay the PayPal fee too. So, \"Shipped and Insured and Paypaled.\"

This will cost you $254 if you buy it from Denny (the manufacturer). So you save $74!

Item is NEW condition (never used except to make these photos below for this sale).

This is a LARGER (6x7) sized Twistflex backdrop and allows you to take full length shots and small group shots too. Very versatile in color or BW. It even has TWO colored sides so you can use both sides as backgrounds.

UPDATE 1:

I have posted some tips on how to use this type of twistflex drop instead of using a cheap muslin and HOW to fold it up easily and other tips on the following FM forum post:

This is a VERY nice twistflex drop that can help someone make some money (senior portraits or corporate headshots or school photos etc.) while being easy to use.

Buy mine now (it is NEW) while it is available at the low price (you save money). Then use it to MAKE money (it can quickly pay for itself).

INTRO NOTES:
This is all stuff selected by me and highly recommended. All of the gear was carefully evaluated and selected for projects. Hours and hours were spent evaluating and comparing products and reading reviews and soliciting recommendations prior to my purchase of some of this stuff. I am not a store, this is stuff being sold by an individual and is my personal gear.

This is the first time the following equipment has been posted for sale on any forum. I am the original owner. I purchased the following equipment NEW.
There is nothing broken or wrong with any of the gear. I am simply selling some of the stuff I don\'t use or need for the foreseeable future. Most was purchased for specific project needs and most paid for itself with a single project. This is ALL high quality gear and fully functional and ready to use. Some of it was purchased for projected projects and may have never been used at all!

Read the descriptions carefully! IF you have questions about a product, give me a call (phone number at bottom of post). I have provided detailed descriptions, many links to many photos of the items, and often links to the manufacturer site and numbers so you can do some research to make sure this is something you WANT before you commit to purchase it. Please review this information carefully and read the notes.

NOTE: ALL of the gear is in Excellent to Like New condition unless otherwise noted.

NOTE: Make sure you read the General Information at the very bottom of this post. Scroll down. And make sure you post a note in the thread if you are going to PM me because you want to buy something. That way, I will see your BS feedback. And if you want to purchase something, please be prepared to send the paypal payment that same day.

It is hand painted and made of a heavier fabric than many of the cheaper twistflex style backdrops. This is quality stuff intended for professionals.

This photo was taken OUTSIDE using Natural Sunlight in the late afternoon. This is not a formal portrait, as I only asked a young teen who was walking by to stand still and 24\" in front of the backdrop so you could see how nicely the backdrop fabric looks even when the subject/person is so close to it. He stood there for about 20 seconds while I took 3 shots.

Notice that this shot was at a HIGH \"f-stop\" number (small aperture of f13) as may be typically seen in use with studio flash in a small space (e.g. a typical \"home\" studio). Here is what is VERY important and BENEFICIAL to this backdrop. Even with the subject just 24\" from the backdrop, the pattern of the paint on the backdrop makes it appear as if there is some \"beautiful soft bokeh\" being used. This shot demonstrates the value of a nicely painted backdrop over a typical wrinkled muslin. With this backdrop (and proper light and technique) you will not notice wrinkles and you will get the impression of a soft background blur.

I consider this VERY important because one of the weaknesses I see in so many amateur (and new pro) photos taken inside a small studio is that there are very visible wrinkles in their muslin backdrops and they typically use high f numbers (small apertures) because they have their lights SO close to the subject and the subject is usually seen sitting VERY close to the backdrop. So, those wrinkles look bad in most typical photos using a \"muslin\" backdrop.

I took these photos to show you how even when the subject is SO close (24\") to the backdrop AND in BRIGHT light AND when using a small aperture (often needed with studio flash use), I can produce a very pleasing \"bokeh\" look behind my subject by using this backdrop!

This shot is \"Straight Out Of the Camera\" (with the exception of blurring the face for privacy). Notice that there is plenty of room even with the narrow dimension (width) so that you could pose one, two, three, or even more in a small group if you needed using this. I can imagine this being very useful in a small office environment or in a small home for \"family portraits\" that does NOT require a bulky/heavy background stand (lightstands) and more floor space.

This backdrop was sitting on the ground (ground level) and with it simply leaning against a garage door. Notice in this orientation how HIGH it is (7 feet tall) so it gives you plenty of headroom above a typical subject.

I really like the softness of the tones in this image showing how the backdrop looks in a simple BW conversion (using Photoshop I simply converted to greyscale). This gives you a sense of how the softness of the pattern in the backdrop gives a nice \"soft\" look with some depth when shown in BW.

Here is a photo showing the BACKSIDE of this Twistflex. I am showing this because you might find a use for this back \"look\" too. Or perhaps you could paint something else on the backside to suit your taste.

Steady\'s Notes: I purchased several backdrops and many rolls of seamless paper to have handy in my studio. This is one I honestly NEVER used. In fact, the first photos I have taken with it were ONLY to show you what the color and shape and size of the item is for this sale.

Note: this is a larger sized flex-drop style of backdrop. It is listed in the catalog as 6\'x7\' and is large enough to be used very flexibly indoors or outside. I chose this larger size because it allows MORE flexible use for individual portraits (including full length standing shots) or for couples or small groups. Perfect size for a group shot of executives etc. It is hand painted, and has a VERY NICE soft look when photographed well. The background appears to have a pattern when you look only at the backdrop, but when behind a person, it gives an illusion of DEPTH and appears to have light coming from behind the subject. This is a very useful illusion and can help your photos.

NOTE: My sample photos DID NOT use a background light at all. They were taken OUTSIDE using the sun. Notice how the body and head appears to have a light source behind it. Just the sun was used.

TIPS:

This Twistflex drop is PERFECT for doing headshots in a corporate setting (or school, etc.) where the people want a \"studio\" look but in a small space such as a conference room or small office or even a hallway. Or prop it up outside in some \"open shade\" and get great light using just the sun. No need to use bulky background stands or supports. This \"pops\" open and then you can simply lean it against a wall (see how it is leaning against a garage door in the sample photos below). Easy to manage and transport, it is light in weight and flexible enough for use in many situations. Folds down to a 30\" disc shape for storage or transport. Can be held up by an assistant outside if you want.

This color also transforms into a very nice mid-tone gray when the photo is made into a BW image (see example photo below). Very versatile. This cool color (blue) background will give a great accent to headshots and up to full length portraits.

When you look at the linked photos below, be aware this is NOT how I would normally light this muslin. My test shots were quickly made OUTSIDE in BRIGHT SUNLIGHT in the late afternoon on a clear sky day.

Here is a tip: keep the light levels relatively low on this and let the background be subtle. Take a look at the photos showing this outside in full sunlight. I unboxed this backdrop and took it outside simply to show it fully lit from a distance so you can see the entire backdrop. So that was for demonstration purpose only. I am also linking photos that show this with the images converted to Black and White too (a very simple BW grayscale conversion in photoshop). The quality of the fabric and painting is nice. Perfect for a photo studio or wedding photographer who wants some outside \"studio shots\" and needs a large enough flexdrop for a single person, a couple, or even a small group.

Condition = New (Never used. Only unpackaged and photographed for display for this sale.) Comes to you \"As Is\" and folded to a round disc shape (about 30\" diameter). When unfolded, there may be a few small wrinkles in a few places, but those smooth out easily and can be steamed out quickly. Take a look at my test shots. The wrinkles do not show even with the subject only 24\" from the fabric. The test shots were made within 3 minutes of taking the backdrop from folded (disc shape) to unfolded. I worked quickly because on this day, it was blowing about 20 mph and the wind chill made it feel like ZERO Fahrenheit (very cold). The small black tabs you see on the edges are just small strips of gaffer tape holding the backdrop to the garage door. Here\'s a tip: you can spray a little water on the back of a flex drop like this and it will get tighten up some, removing wrinkles quickly and easily as the water evaporates.

HOW MUCH?

Buy Mine for Only = $180 shipped (I pay UPS and Insurance) and Paypaled. You save $74!

I believe this is a very good item to have and could prove very useful to the right person. I just have no need for it at this time and like many things I have sold here, it will help others make some nice photos.

Note: You are getting just the Denny TwistFlex backdrop as shown. There is no case, no box, no manual, no instructions, no warranty, and no problems.

Just so you know, the UPS store is going to charge me $35 to ship this item because of the size and weight (it is light, but big). I will only ship UPS ground and I am including UPS Insurance and signature required service so you can be assured of getting what you buy.

Manufacturer Link:
Here is the link to the place I bought this. This is a currently sold item and you can see the current price (notice shipping cost too).

http://www.dennymfg.com/BackdropDetailsNew.aspx?PId=6f57eeb6-f1f8-49e7-a4cd-8bcd1b101215&PTId=bb4f9904-5363-4151-926b-5fb6ab04dd88#

I live by the Golden Rule and will be honest with you in all dealings and descriptions. My goal is for this sale to be as smooth and safe as possible. I encourage you to call me if you want or have questions AFTER carefully reading the item description and the following general information. In the past years here I have sold thousands of dollars worth of lenses and other gear here. Only the most recent are listed in my FM Feedback. I also encourage you to read the FM Buy Sell feedback for me as there are 40+ transactions there with happy customers who bought from me here before.

Photos of the Stuff
These are very popular items with many photos found on the net to show what they look like. Since almost all of the gear for sale is in Excellent or Like New Condition (Unless otherwise noted) just take a look at a typical photo illustration for the item. I would prefer to not have to take photos of each item. I am a busy pro and don\'t like to waste time on needless photos. I don\'t think you will be disappointed in any of the gear. I know I would not and I am very picky. All of this stuff has pleased me and is high quality.

CONUS ONLY
All items may be shipped to CONUS only. While I have shipped items to Canada and Europe before, I just don\'t have the time or desire to get involved in international shipments at this time. I am currently in the midwest of the USA (middle of country) so shipping times are \"average\" to all points in USA.

All items are in Excellent Condition or Like New (unless otherwise noted) or as described in detail below each listed item. Read the detailed descriptions, definitions, and view many photos of each item before deciding to purchase. When I say Like New condition or describe some condition, I mean it looks and functions just as when I first bought it and when first taken out of the box. IF I say Excellent condition, it means it looks almost new with very few signs of wear or use (if any). IF I say Very Good condition, it means it is in very good working condition with a few more signs of use (generally scuffs on plastic tripod features or minor scuffs on aluminum legs and such). IF I say Good Condition it means it works just like a new one but it does not look like a new one. Some of the gear was actually never used or used just once.

What is Included?
Everything I will ship to you (what is included) is described in detail for each item or if you need more info I may have a link to the BH item or you can look it up on BH site or via google. . IF it is not mentioned (e.g. an original box or blank warranty card) then it is not included and will not be shipped.

For most of the items I went to the trouble to look up the current B&H prices (for comparison) and shipping costs so you can get a sense of how much you will save if you buy these items from me. Please do not PM or Email me with an offer lower than the posted price or Offer as this is my no haggle price and is firm. IF you send me a message with a lower offer, I may not respond.

Returns Policy:
IF NOT AS DESCRIBED; All items are fully refundable IF you ship it back to me within 24 hours of delivery, minus S&H, PayPal or Google Checkout fees. You as the buyer are responsible for insured return shipping with tracking information. Some items are expensive to ship. So choose carefully as I am not going to pay for “buy it to check it out” buyers to play with gear only to return it.

Shipping:
All prices include UPS Ground Shipping (and the Paypal fee). Shipping is via UPS Ground unless requested or stated otherwise. For most SMALL items, I can ship it to you via USPS Priority Mail (2-5 day) for only $10 more. IF you want a small item sent via Priority Mail, include the additional $10 and tell me. This is NOT available at that price for larger or heavier items. Other methods may cost more. You will be given a tracking number if you choose UPS. I suggest insurance for the more expensive items, so add $5 for insurance items that cost over $100. Most shipments will go out the same day or next business day after the payment is received.

Payment Methods:
My preferred method of payment is via Paypal (!) and I will accept PayPal if you are a PayPal confirmed address or a FM member with a good Buy/Sell track record. Paypal is preferred! Since I am paying for the Paypal Fee, I ask you to use that method of payment if at all possible.

Purchase Process
It starts with a short note of “PM SENT” in the original thread. Make sure you post that here in this thread IF you are interested in buying this item. That is so I can see your Buy/Sell feedback history. Then send a PM to me stating you will pay that day. DO NOT send me an email as I rarely check the email account listed on my FM profile. A short PM (Private Message) via this FM forum is the fastest way to reach me. Make sure you clearly identify the item (and mention the item number or name). IF you are the first to commit to purchase, I will ask you via a PM to send me the Paypal payment to my Paypal address. Please wait for confirmation from me that you are the winning buyer for the item. I will expect you to pay the Paypal that same day. There may be several members interested in an item and I will sell it to the first person that meets my criteria and preferred payment methods. Please wait for a confirming PM from me before sending any funds. Items will not ship until PayPal funds have been transferred to my bank account. Tell me if you are Paypal confirmed or verified too.

Please send a PM (not an email). You may also call me directly at (area two oh five) 317-7832 and I will try to answer all questions as quickly as possible. I don’t mind phone calls. Given that there are many items, please take the time to view the detailed descriptions. Given that these items may be popular please have patience as I will try to answer everyone\'s questions (PM or Phone) as quickly as possible. Please do not post negative comments on this thread if I do not have the chance to respond to your PM immediately. I will respond to everyone as quickly as possible given my work and travel schedule.

Jan 17, 2011 at 05:07 PM
Steady Hand

UPDATE 2 (MONDAY)

PRICE REDUCED to just $180 and I pay the shipping (UPS Ground, CONUS only), and I pay insurance, and I pay the PayPal fee too. So, \"Shipped and Insured and Paypaled.\"

This will cost you $254 if you buy it from Denny (the manufacturer). So you save $74!

UPDATE 1:

INTRO NOTES:

TIPS:

HOW MUCH?

Buy Mine for Only = $199 shipped (I pay UPS and Insurance) and Paypaled. You save $55!

Manufacturer Link:

Photos of the Stuff

CONUS ONLY

What is Included?

Returns Policy:

Shipping:

Payment Methods:

Purchase Process

Jan 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Steady Hand

UPDATE 2 (MONDAY)

PRICE REDUCED to $180 and I pay the shipping (UPS Ground), insurance, and I pay the PayPal fee too. So, \"Shipped and Insured and Paypaled.\"

This is a LARGER sized twistflex backdrop and allows you to take full length shots and small group shots too. Very versatile in color or BW.

UPDATE 1:

INTRO NOTES:

TIPS:

HOW MUCH?

Buy Mine for Only = $199 shipped (I pay UPS and Insurance) and Paypaled. You save $55!

Manufacturer Link:

Photos of the Stuff

CONUS ONLY

What is Included?

Returns Policy:

Shipping:

Payment Methods:

Purchase Process

Jan 17, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Steady Hand
FS: NEW Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop

UPDATE 1:

INTRO NOTES:

TIPS:

HOW MUCH?

Manufacturer Link:

Photos of the Stuff

CONUS ONLY

What is Included?

Returns Policy:

Shipping:

Payment Methods:

Purchase Process

Jan 15, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Steady Hand
FS: NEW Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop

INTRO NOTES:

Some Important Things You Should Note:

Notice that this shot was at a HIGH \"f\" number (small aperture of f13) as may be typically seen in use with studio flash in a small space (e.g. a typical \"home\" studio). Here is what is VERY important and BENEFICIAL to this backdrop. Even with the subject just 24\" from the backdrop, the pattern of the paint on the backdrop makes it appear as if there is some \"beautiful soft bokeh\" being used. This shot demonstrates the value of a nicely painted backdrop over a typical wrinkled muslin. With this backdrop (and proper light and technique) you will not notice wrinkles and you will get the impression of a soft background blur.

TIPS:

HOW MUCH?

Manufacturer Link:

Photos of the Stuff

CONUS ONLY

What is Included?

Returns Policy:

Shipping:

Payment Methods:

Purchase Process

Jan 13, 2011 at 08:59 PM

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #9216018 « Sold: NEW Reduction! Denny TwistFlex 6x7 backdrop »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.