Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of gregfountain's message #9152770 « #429 White Iris »

gregfountain
Upload & Sell: On
#429 White Iris

Thanks for looking and good luck to all!

Greg

Final edit: I re-cropped the original, so here it is.

Dec 29, 2010 at 08:49 AM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 26, 2010 at 03:27 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 26, 2010 at 02:17 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Daisy

Greg

Dec 26, 2010 at 02:17 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Daisy

Greg

edit: I prefer the frames FM allows me to use, but all things being equal, I removed it....
edit 2: Replaced the image. Normally, I replace an image when I find something I don't like about what I have posted. This week, I had two I really liked and was having trouble deciding which to go with. While the first flower had great complexity, it's shape was less conducive to the 640 pixel limit.....I posted a link to the original below.

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:50 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

edit: I prefer the frames FM allows me to use, but all things being equal, I removed it....
edit 2: Replaced the image. Normally, I replace an image when I find something I don't like about what I have posted. This week, I had two I really liked and was having trouble deciding which to go with. While the first flower had great complexity, it's shape was less conducive to the 640 pixel limit.....I posted a link to the original below.

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:43 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:41 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:21 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:21 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

edit 2: Replaced the image. Normally, I replace an image when I find something I don't like about what I have posted. This week, I has two I really liked and had trouble decided which to go with. While the first flower had great complexity, it's shape was less conducive to the 640 pixel limit.....

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:20 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

edit 2: Replaced the image. Normally, I replace an image when I find something I don't like about what I have posted. This week, I has two I really liked and had trouble decided which to go with. While the first flower had great complexity, it's shape was less conducive to the 640 pixel limit.....

Dec 25, 2010 at 02:18 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:08 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:07 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM
gregfountain
#429 White Iris

Greg

Dec 23, 2010 at 07:08 AM

Previous versions of gregfountain's message #9152770 « #429 White Iris »