Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of 72chevelle454's message #9108848 « Your Best N&W of 2010 »

72chevelle454
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Your Best N&W of 2010

Thang, thanks for starting this wonderful post

It's a tough choice to pick just one photo, Technically this is not one of best photo, but, I'm going with the photo because it has the most impact to me, while I was photographing this adolescent Reddish Egret, I watched him squawk and pester his mother for at least 30-45 minutes, I'm sure he was telling mom that he was hungry and mom was bound and determined to teach this little guy a lesson in life on how to hunt and feed for himself, he constantly picked up this twig and kept throwing it in the air and looking at his mom, and it seem like he was saying to her "look mom I can't catch anything but this stupid twig, now feed me" I't was very amusing to watch and neat to see the interactions between these two, not too long ago I only hope to see a Reddish Egret, now I was able and honored to witness this behavior sequence unfold.

Happy Holidays to All

Chad

Dec 10, 2010 at 01:34 PM
72chevelle454
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Your Best N&W of 2010

Dec 08, 2010 at 02:10 AM

Previous versions of 72chevelle454's message #9108848 « Your Best N&W of 2010 »