Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Miker Reid's message #8387759 « Black & White (89 Images) »

Miker Reid
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Black & White (88 Images)

Thanks a lot. I hate my work. I have always said I would shoot only in black and white if I thought I could get away with it, but I just don't have the stones to try it.

In my head this is what wedding photography should look like, scans schmans, I like them exactly how they are with the grain and the blur and the not sharp.
There is so much character life and emotion in these I don't have the words really...

13 44 45 47 48 49 50 75 78 82 84
Really as good as it gets, Love Love all these shots.

Granted the wedding was a perfect opportunity to showcase this type of photography, the couple was amazing and classy.

I don't think these would have the same impact at Joe and Ruth's kegger wedding at Uncle Joes...apologies to Joe and Ruth.

Your skill as a photographer is really on showcase here as you made this look easy and we all know it was far from it.

Massive Kudos, charge a lot and market it well you will kill with this!

Apr 21, 2010 at 06:44 PM

Previous versions of Miker Reid's message #8387759 « Black & White (89 Images) »