Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of c2thew's message #8360425 « Einstein 640 review, part 1 »

c2thew
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Einstein 640 review, part 1

wow, this was a very informative test, props to your hard work and for the numerous water balloons that made this possible!

i\'m wondering though, how did you trigger the explosions while both hands were busy?

Also, does the color temperature stay at 6350 degrees throughout the range or are there indicators of what color temperature you should be shooting at in each relative w/s output? i didn\'t quite understand whether the color temperature consistency of +/- 50 degrees meant that the color temperature was fixed at a certain kelvin rating or was consistent at each power stop.

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM
c2thew
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Einstein 640 review, part 1

wow, this was a very informative test, props to your hard work and for the numerous water balloons that made this possible!

i\'m wondering though, how did you trigger the explosions while both hands were busy?

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Previous versions of c2thew's message #8360425 « Einstein 640 review, part 1 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.