Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #8185116 « #386 Guiding Light »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
#386 Guiding Light

A very busy bridge on a Saturday Night (Alton, IL) ... even though it might not look like it here. It doesn't really show it in the pic, but this is a suspension bridge with a 'zillion' rods holding up the bridge that spans the Mississippi River.

It took about 45 minutes to find a few seconds that didn't have a bunch of traffic in either direction. I was literally sitting on the concrete median of the highway ... I was just glad that the police didn't happen by, as they certainly would have made me leave (safety reasons of course).

My wife reminded me how much my life insurance policy was before I went out to get this one ... not quite sure what she was trying to tell me.

She asked me if it was 'safe' to go out there ... wonder what I told her.

Mar 03, 2010 at 12:40 AM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

A very busy bridge on a Saturday Night (Alton, IL) ... even though it might not look like it here. It doesn't really show it in the pic, but this is a suspension bridge with a 'zillion' rods holding up the bridge that spans the Mississippi River.

It took about 45 minutes to find a few seconds that didn't have a bunch of traffic in either direction. I was literally sitting on the concrete median of the highway ... I was just glad that the police didn't happen by, as they certainly would have made me leave (safety reasons of course).

My wife reminded me how much my life insurance policy was before I went out to get this one ... not quite sure what she was trying to tell me.

Mar 03, 2010 at 12:39 AM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 03, 2010 at 12:39 AM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 03, 2010 at 12:38 AM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:43 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:43 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:42 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:42 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:40 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 10:40 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Mar 01, 2010 at 01:20 AM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Feb 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM
RustyBug
#386 Guiding Light

Feb 28, 2010 at 06:07 AM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #8185116 « #386 Guiding Light »