Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of erichard's message #8061777 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

erichard
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE Images

The photos are great. Here\'s a couple different interpretations on the PP. The lighthouse is a poster. Great framing, everything. Really came together. My interpretation is a little more polarized even, I think. Love the portrait, but I thought the subject was a bit underexposed, detracting, but not irretrievably so. My apologies for working someone else\'s photo, but I see a lot here in Alt. that could be a bit enhanced in PP.

Loved Prashant\'s interpretation of the woman. Really nice.

Jan 28, 2010 at 02:42 PM
erichard

The photos are great. Here\'s a couple different interpretations on the PP. The lighthouse is a poster. Great framing, everything. Really came together. My interpretation is a little more polarized even, I think. Love the portrait, but I thought the subject was a bit underexposed, detracting, but not irretrievably so. My apologies for working someone else\'s photo, but I see a lot here in Alt. that could be a bit enhanced in PP.

Loved Prashant\'s interpretation of the woman. Really nice.

Jan 28, 2010 at 01:19 PM
erichard

The photos are great. Here\'s a couple different interpretations on the PP. The lighthouse is a poster. Great framing, everything. Really came together. My interpretation is a little more polarized even, I think. Love the portrait, but I thought the subject was a bit underexposed, detracting, but not irretrievably so. My apologies for working someone else\'s photo, but I see a lot here in Alt. that could be a bit enhanced in PP, but not Prashant\'s woman. He nailed that one. Really nice.

Jan 28, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Previous versions of erichard's message #8061777 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.