Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of kakomu's message #7794505 « Railroad Tracks and Photography »

kakomu
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Railroad Tracks and Photography

Pandacat wrote:
You seem to be the only one on this thread to think it\'s OK to trespass on private property, put yourself in harm\'s way, and then blame the property owner for your stupidity.

Regardless of my opinions, that is no reason to attack me personally. I haven\'t attacked anyone personally in this thread.

Pandacat wrote:
And I do not agree with your assumption above that your \".. arguments or assertions..... have logical merit..\" I see no merit at all in your assertions. Just as some many people did not agree with your assertions in CRFTony\'s thread about someone stealing his name list. You were the only one that seemed to be comfortable with theft. And you blamed Tony for allowing it to be stolen.

His friends list wasn\'t \"stolen\". That\'s the problem. It was publicly available and someone else decided to try to add all those friends to his list too.

Pandacat wrote:
And I do not agree that I, or anyone else, must frame our comments within some guideline you provide.

The guideline I provided above was provided by the Greeks and Romans of long ago. It pertains to a logical fallacy which, essentially, invalidates your opinion based on the fact that all you can do is attack me.

Pandacat wrote:
A lot of folks on this forum have already hit the Hide Me button for your name.

Who? Or are you just trying to make me feel bad?

Nov 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Previous versions of kakomu's message #7794505 « Railroad Tracks and Photography »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.