Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #7777829 « Remembrance Day Image Collection »

Steady Hand
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Remembrance Day Image Collection

Howdy Bob,

Thanks for posting your story about your view and the very nice picture of the field of flags.

That IS a very powerful image of the number of people who are/were casualties.

I think seeing things like this is better than the number (numerals) as the mind can better get a sense of "many" by seeing some kind of visual representation of the number, whether by flags, crosses, headstones, or some other physical object.

I wish I had seen this field with my own eyes.

I like the composition with the tree in the center too. As there are no leaves on the tree, it gives the image/scene another dimension too "The Fallen" and the barren life that is left without the beauty of those that have fallen. Stark visual. Good subject for an image.

As I tend to "see in BW" I would like to see this in a BW image too. Perhaps on metallic paper or watercolor paper.

If you will allow me, I would like to post an edit of the image. Let me know if that is OK with you.

Sincere regards...

Nov 15, 2009 at 01:16 PM

Previous versions of Steady Hand's message #7777829 « Remembrance Day Image Collection »