Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of hsteg's message #14321514 « Sold: B+W 49mm multi coated Polarizer »

hsteg
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji X100s + B+W 49mm Polarizer + Extras

Item 1: Fuji X100s + Extras

Selling my Fuji X100s with 2 batteries, 2 chargers, and lens hood.

I bought the camera on here in Nov 2018 and it has just under 18k total shots on it. Condition is a solid 8+/10. There is a little wear on the body (see pictures) and there are small scratches on the LCD (tried to photograph them as well as I could, will send additional images on request). Everything is in great working order though. I threw out the original box during my last move.

The two batteries included are both aftermarket but its possible I could find the original one this came with as well as another aftermarket battery. One charger is the original Fuji, the other is an aftermarket one. No strap included.

The lens hood is the Vello LH-X100B and also comes with the adapter to attached 49mm threaded filters.

I love the camera but only selling because I recently bought an X-T10 and want to fund some other lens purchases. I'm looking for $365, I'll take care of the shipping and payment fees. Prefer Zelle/Chase Quickpay, but accept PayPal too. Also willing to meet in person in NYC.

Also selling a B+W 49mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating, $30 shipped, or $20 if you want to purchase it with the camera.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Price: $365.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: B+W 49mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating

B+W 49mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating in great condition. Small mark near the edge of the glass (no idea what it is, not a crack, and doesn't effect image quality in anyway). $30, shipped and paypalled.

Price: $30.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Jan 10, 2018 at 05:56 PM

Previous versions of hsteg's message #14321514 « Sold: B+W 49mm multi coated Polarizer »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.