Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #14309794 « WASH CYCLE - Oregon »

Mark Metternich
Upload & Sell: On
WASH CYCLE - Oregon

Even though I have a 2-3 year backlog I desperately need to work through (2 of those years shooting 300+ days) for some reason I have recently wanted to go back to a few of my WAY earlier images. This was taken 14 years ago with the Canon 20D and the 10-22 (16-35). At the time, I was highly influenced by neighboring Marc Adamus's pioneering ultra wide, dynamic seascapes. I just knew I wanted to go wide, I wanted great light and I wanted water motion! I barely knew what I was doing, but I had been bitten by the bug! I reprocessed this the other day (with nearly the same results) and it was sheer joy. A whopping 8 megapixels! Can you imagine!

Canon 20D
Sigma or Tamron [email protected] (true 21mm)
f/4! (Strangely the depth of field here is pretty good)
100 ISO
1/13th
Single shot

Happy New Years everyone!

Jan 02, 2018 at 04:03 PM
Mark Metternich
Upload & Sell: On
Pacific Keyhole - Oregon

Even though I have a 2-3 year backlog I desperately need to work through (2 of those years shooting 300+ days) for some reason I have recently wanted to go back to a few of my WAY earlier images. This was taken 14 years ago with the Canon 20D and the 10-22 (16-35). At the time, I was highly influenced by neighboring Marc Adamus's pioneering ultra wide, dynamic seascapes. I just knew I wanted to go wide, I wanted great light and I wanted water motion! I barely knew what I was doing, but I had been bitten by the bug! I reprocessed this the other day (with nearly the same results) and it was sheer joy. A whopping 8 megapixels! Can you imagine!

Canon 20D
Sigma or Tamron [email protected] (true 21mm)
f/4! (Strangely the depth of field here is pretty good)
100 ISO
1/13th
Single shot

Happy New Years everyone!

Jan 01, 2018 at 06:59 PM

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #14309794 « WASH CYCLE - Oregon »