Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of MrCameraMan's message #14290409 « FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810 »

MrCameraMan
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens in MINT CONDITION

NEW LOWER PRICE! This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in MINT CONDITION! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: Really Right Stuff L-Bracket for Nikon D800 D800E D810

This excellent L-bracket (RRS BD800-L) was used on my Nikon D800 and later on my D810 camera (even though Really Right Stuff has another model for the D810). It's in fine condition (with just a few superficial marks on it). This L-bracket was kept on my camera all the time and protected in my camera bag. Really Right Stuff produces top quality products! This L-bracket is an Arca-type compatible dovetail mount. An Allen wrench (not pictured) will be included. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 9

Jan 18, 2018 at 07:33 PM
MrCameraMan
FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810

NEW LOWER PRICE! This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in MINT CONDITION! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

This excellent L-bracket (RRS BD800-L) was used on my Nikon D800 and later on my D810 camera (even though Really Right Stuff has another model for the D810). It's in fine condition (with just a few superficial marks on it). This L-bracket was kept on my camera all the time and protected in my camera bag. Really Right Stuff produces top quality products! This L-bracket is an Arca-type compatible dovetail mount. An Allen wrench (not pictured) will be included. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Jan 18, 2018 at 07:31 PM
MrCameraMan

Jan 18, 2018 at 07:27 PM
MrCameraMan

Jan 14, 2018 at 08:12 PM
MrCameraMan

Jan 14, 2018 at 08:11 PM
MrCameraMan

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in MINT CONDITION! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

Jan 13, 2018 at 11:56 PM
MrCameraMan

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in MINT CONDITION! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

Price: $1050.00

Jan 13, 2018 at 06:37 AM
MrCameraMan

Price: $1050.00

Jan 10, 2018 at 07:24 AM
MrCameraMan

Price: $1070.00

Jan 08, 2018 at 07:51 PM
MrCameraMan

Price: $1090.00

Price: $75.00

Jan 03, 2018 at 08:49 PM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens in MINT CONDITION— LOWER PRICE: $1,170

Price: $1170.00

Dec 29, 2017 at 07:33 PM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens in MINT CONDITION— $1,195

Price: $1195.00

Dec 29, 2017 at 07:32 PM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,195

Dec 29, 2017 at 07:29 PM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,195

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

Dec 29, 2017 at 07:25 PM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,200

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the padded lens bag and strap. In addition to all the items that Nikon includes for this lens: lens hood, front and back lens caps, manual, and original box. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping. Mint condition!

Price: $1200.00

Dec 29, 2017 at 10:39 AM
MrCameraMan

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the lens bag. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Dec 28, 2017 at 07:07 AM
MrCameraMan

This excellent lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the lens bag. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Item 2: Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810

Dec 28, 2017 at 07:03 AM
MrCameraMan

This great lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. In addition to being a beautiful lens, it produces fantastic photographs. Never used the lens bag. Since I bought a Nikon D850, I decided to get the VR version of this lens. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Dec 15, 2017 at 01:47 AM
MrCameraMan

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,250

This lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. Produces fantastic photographs. Never used the lens bag. Since I bought a Nikon D850, I decided to get the VR version of this lens. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Price: $1250

MrCameraMan
FS: LOWER PRICE: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,300 OBO

This lens was always treated very gently and is in mint condition! Never been exposed to high humidity (read: no fungus or mold), no scuffs, and kept in my closet in a camera bag in our non-smoking home. Produces fantastic photographs. Never used the lens bag. Since I bought a Nikon D850, I decided to get the VR version of this lens. To be sold as is; buyer pays for shipping.

Price: $1300.00

MrCameraMan
FS: LOWER PRICE: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810

MrCameraMan

MrCameraMan
FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; RRS L Bracket, Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster, and More

Item 1: Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens— $1,400 OBO

Price: $1400.00

Price: $80.00

MrCameraMan
FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; RRS L Bracket, Miggo Agua 45 Stormproof Holster, and More

MrCameraMan

MrCameraMan

Previous versions of MrCameraMan's message #14290409 « FS: Nikon 24-70 f/2.8G ED Lens; Really Right Stuff L-plate for Nikon D800 D800E D810 »