Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Blakehfreeman's message #14248959 « Contemplating a switch... »

Blakehfreeman
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Contemplating a switch...

Own one.... it's about a half stop better than the already class leading D810 [when downsampled] but the color noise is greatly reduced. Low light performance is comparable to the A9. I want an A9... so don't get me wrong, but low light/high ISO is not one of the things swaying me either way.

The A9 looks like an amazing camera if you're ok with 24mpix and smaller body form (I have a love hate with the A7 series for this reason).

kapsnb01 wrote:
Appreciate the responses so far, the D850 is another consideration. I've hesitated on it as I've read/seen a lot of conflicting information on it's low light performance. Most of the reviews seem split as to whether it'd be a good low light action camera or not.

If I get that one, it'll probably cost double in the need to upgrade my computer/storage for the huge file sizes! But yes, I'm definitely keeping that one in mind as well.

Nov 10, 2017 at 04:07 PM

Previous versions of Blakehfreeman's message #14248959 « Contemplating a switch... »