Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of darrellc's message #14244736 « Sold: Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4 $265 »

darrellc
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4

Item 1: Fuji XF 23/1.4

UPDATE: LH-XF23 metal hood pictured below was sold separately (so not included anymore)

Excellent condition, includes box with everything included (bag, front and rear caps, petal hood). Works great, wonderful lens, essentially like new with only the tiniest marks on the body which I had to break out the 1:1 macro to try to document in pics below.

Price includes Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

No trades, just selling as I have 35mm equiv primes for GH5, D810 plus an RX1.

Price: $595.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4

Very good condition, bought here on FM a while ago. No box, just lens, front and rear caps (rear non OEM cap, none of my Fuji OEM caps fit tightly, this third party one does) and hood. A tiny bit of dust, normal for this lens (I've had a few copies), and two particles that are a bit larger that I tried to capture in the pics. They of course have no impact on IQ, just don't want someone to return it because of normal dust.

Selling as frankly I've never really thought the lens deserved the hype - the primes are just so much better. I usually kept one around for video, but I've got a GH5 for video so letting this go.

Price: $265.00
Item condition: 9

Nov 12, 2017 at 04:00 PM
darrellc
FS: Fuji XF 23/1.4, Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4

UPDATE: LH-XF23 metal hood pictured below was sold separately (so not included anymore)

Excellent condition, includes box with everything included (bag, front and rear caps, petal hood). Works great, wonderful lens, essentially like new with only the tiniest marks on the body which I had to break out the 1:1 macro to try to document in pics below.

Very good condition, bought here on FM a while ago. No box, just lens, front and rear caps (rear non OEM cap, none of my Fuji OEM caps fit tightly, this third party one does) and hood. A tiny bit of dust, normal for this lens (I've had a few copies), and two particles that are a bit larger that I tried to capture in the pics. They of course have no impact on IQ, just don't want someone to return it because of normal dust.

Selling as frankly I've never really thought the lens deserved the hype - the primes are just so much better. I usually kept one around for video, but I've got a GH5 for video so letting this go.

Price: $265

Nov 09, 2017 at 08:06 PM
darrellc
FS: Fuji XF 23/1.4, Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4

Price: $270.00

Nov 09, 2017 at 08:05 PM
darrellc
FS: Fuji XF 23/1.4 w/ LH-XF23 metal hood, Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4

No trades, just selling as I have 35mm equiv primes for GH5, D810 plus an RX1 and I still have the Fuji 23/2... sigh.

I have a separate listing for a like new 16/1.4 with the normal hood and a JJC metal hood, and probably will be listing an X-T2, battery grip, 23/2, 35/2 and 50/2 as well if I decide to divest of Fuji, so let me know if you are looking for any of those.

Price: $595

Price: $270

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:16 PM
darrellc

Item 1: Fuji XF 23/1.4 w/ LH-XF23 metal hood

Excellent condition, includes box with everything included (bag, front and rear caps, petal hood) and an excellent Fuji LH-XF23 metal hood. Works great, wonderful lens, essentially like new with only the tiniest marks on the body which I had to break out the 1:1 macro to try to document in pics below.

No trades, just selling as I have 35mm equiv primes for GH5, D810 plus an RX1 and I still have the Fuji 23/2... sigh.

I have a separate listing for a like new 16/1.4 with the normal hood and a JJC metal hood, and probably will be listing an X-T2, battery grip, 23/2, 35/2 and 50/2 as well if I decide to divest of Fuji, so let me know if you are looking for any of those.

Price: $645.00

Price: $280.00

Nov 07, 2017 at 01:59 PM
darrellc

Excellent condition, includes box with everything included (bag, front and rear caps, petal hood) and an excellent Fuji LH-XF23 metal hood. Works great, wonderful lens, essentially like new with only the tiniest marks on the body which I had to break out the 1:1 macro to try to document in pics below.

Note that I will also be listing a like new 16/1.4 with the normal hood and a JJC metal hood, and probably will be listing an X-T2, battery grip, 23/2, 35/2 and 50/2 as well if I decide to divest of Fuji, so let me know if you are looking for any of those.

Price: $645

Price: $280

Nov 07, 2017 at 01:58 PM
darrellc
FS: Fuji XF 23/1.4 and XF 18-55/2.8-4

Note that I will also be listing a like new 16/1.4 with the normal hood and a JJC metal hood, and probably will be listing an X-T2, battery grip, 23/2, 35/2 and 50/2 as well if I decide to divest of Fuji, so let me know if you are looking for any of those.

Price: $650.00

Price: $285.00

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:33 AM
darrellc

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:30 AM
darrellc

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:27 AM
darrellc

Item condition: 10

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:23 AM

Previous versions of darrellc's message #14244736 « Sold: Fuji XF 18-55/2.8-4 $265 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.