Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of matthewm's message #14244503 « Sold: /FT: Canon 80D / 18-135 NANO USM for 6D »

matthewm
Upload & Sell: On
FS: /FT: Canon 80D / 18-135 NANO USM for 6D

Item 1: 80D

Hello all I have a good condition Canon 80D + 18-135 Nano USM Lens that I purchased as an open box (without the box) that has been used semi-professionally for my work. I work in local government and used this for photographing city events, mayoral proclamations, etc. And I've also used it for family trips to the zoo, etc. A few thousand clicks or so. Overall good condition with some scuffs here and there commensurate with use and daily carry to/from work. No drops or major dings to speak of. No cracks. Works beautifully. Includes camera, charger, body cap, battery and a Peak Design Strap with a few lugs as well as the lens with both caps and an aftermarket hood. The hood has a nasty scuff because I dropped it pulling it out of my bag (NOT THE LENS).

I'm wanting to go back to a full frame camera so would love to trade for a good 6D camera in similar condition.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to sell my stuff outright as follows:

Canon 80D with Strap, Battery, Charger and Canon 18-135 Nano USM with Caps & Aftermarket Hood: $875 OBO
Canon 10-18mm STM with Caps and Aftermarket Hood: $185 OBO
Canon 24mm f/2.8 STM with Caps: $100 OBO
Canon 60mm f/2.8 Macro with Caps: $225 OBO

I'm only willing to sell the lenses if the body sells / trades first. I have impeccable feedback of over 250 here as well as multiple high end trades on the Fountain Pen Network and at FPGeeks Forum and over 500 positive feedback on eBay under the username HeyMatthew.

I can get photos of this gear and email to you if interested! Please PM or email with questions or offers!

Thanks, Matthew

Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Nov 12, 2017 at 09:45 AM
matthewm
FS: /FT: Canon 80D with/out Lenses (for 5DII or 6D)

Hello all I have a good condition Canon 80D + 18-135 Nano USM Lens that I purchased as an open box (without the box) that has been used semi-professionally for my work. I work in local government and used this for photographing city events, mayoral proclamations, etc. And I've also used it for family trips to the zoo, etc. A few thousand clicks or so. Overall good condition with some scuffs here and there commensurate with use and daily carry to/from work. No drops or major dings to speak of. No cracks. Works beautifully. Includes camera, charger, body cap, battery and a Peak Design Strap with a few lugs as well as the lens with both caps and an aftermarket hood. The hood has a nasty scuff because I dropped it pulling it out of my bag (NOT THE LENS). I'm wanting to go back to a full frame camera so would love to trade for a good 6D camera in similar condition. Alternatively, I'd be willing to sell my stuff outright as follows: Canon 80D with Strap, Battery, Charger and Canon 18-135 Nano USM with Caps & Aftermarket Hood: $875 OBO Canon 10-18mm STM with Caps and Aftermarket Hood: $185 OBO Canon 24mm f/2.8 STM with Caps: $100 OBO Canon 60mm f/2.8 Macro with Caps: $225 OBO I'm only willing to sell the lenses if the body sells / trades first. I have impeccable feedback of over 250 at FredMiranda (matthewm is the username) as well as multiple high end trades on the Fountain Pen Network and at FPGeeks Forum and over 500 positive feedback on eBay under the username HeyMatthew. I can get photos of this gear and email to you if interested! Please PM or email with questions or offers! Thanks, Matthew

Nov 11, 2017 at 03:40 AM
matthewm
FS: /FT: Canon 80D with/out Lenses (for 77D, 70D, T6s or 5DII)

Hello all
I have a good condition Canon 80D that I purchased as an open box (without the box) that has been used semi-professionally for my work. I work in local government and used this for photographing city events, mayoral proclamations, etc. And I've also used it for family trips to the zoo, etc. A few thousand clicks or so. Overall good condition with some scuffs here and there commensurate with use and daily carry to/from work. No drops or major dings to speak of. No cracks. Works beautifully. Includes camera, charger, body cap, battery and a Peak Design Strap with a few lugs.

I'm wanting to go back to a full frame camera so would love to trade for a good, used 5DII or 6D camera in similar condition. I have an 18-135 Nano USM (newest version) in excellent condition with caps and and aftermarket hood (hood has scuffs because I dropped it not the lens!) as well as a 10-18 STM, 24 STM and 60mm Macro (love this lens).

I'm willing to trade some or all of my kit for the right stuff (namely a 50/1.4 and a 100/2.8 Macro). What I'm interested in:

[B]Canon 6D[/B]
[B]Canon 5D2[/B]
[B]50mm f/1.4 USM[/B]
[B]100mm f/2.8 USM Macro (Non-L)[/B]
[B]24-105 f/4 L[/B]

Alternatively, I'd be willing to sell my stuff outright as follows:

Canon 80D with Strap, Battery, Charger: $725 OBO
Canon 18-135 Nano USM with Caps & Aftermarket Hood: $225 OBO
Canon 10-18mm STM with Caps and Aftermarket Hood: $185 OBO
Canon 24mm f/2.8 STM with Caps: $100 OBO
Canon 60mm f/2.8 Macro with Caps: $225 OBO

I'm only willing to sell the lenses if the body sells / trades first. I have impeccable feedback here as well as multiple high end trades on the Fountain Pen Network and at FPGeeks Forum and over 500 positive feedback on eBay under the username HeyMatthew.

I can get photos of this gear tomorrow at work as the camera stays stored there for the most part these days.

Please PM or email with questions or offers!

Thanks,
Matthew

Nov 08, 2017 at 08:33 PM
matthewm
FS: Canon 80D

Hello all,
I have an 80D in good condition with original battery and charger (no box or strap as I bought it as an "Open Box" item that didn't actually have the box). I'm willing to include a Peak Design strap with three lugs if it helps sweeten the deal. The camera is in good condition overall with just a few marks from normal use (couple of scuffs here and there). It has been used semi-professionally to document events at my job (I work in communications in local government) and to capture images of my kiddo and family. Very little video use. A few thousand actuations at most.

Looking to sell for $800 OBO. I can include an 18-135 USM NANO (newer version of the 18-135 Lens) for an extra $225. Lens comes with original caps and an aftermarket hood. The hood is scuffed because I dropped it (not the lens) down a flight of stairs like a dummy. Still works flawlessly, but it ain't purdy. I won't sell the lens separately.

Alternatively, I'd consider trading for (in order of preference) a 77D, 70D, or T6s body plus cash. I might also consider a Canon 5D Mark II. if I did that, I'd have some APS-C lenses to sell... (24STM, 10-18STM, 18-135 Nano USM, 60Macro) Amount of cash depends on the body, condition, etc...

Thanks,
Matthew

Nov 07, 2017 at 07:09 PM
matthewm
FT: Canon 80D for T7i + Cash

Hello all,
I have an 80D in good condition with original battery and charger (no box or strap as I bought it as an "Open Box" item that didn't actually have the box). I'm willing to include a Peak Design strap with three lugs if it helps sweeten the deal. The camera is in good condition overall with just a few marks from normal use (couple of scuffs here and there). It has been used semi-professionally to document events at my job (I work in communications in local government) and to capture images of my kiddo and family. Very little video use. A few thousand actuations at most.

Looking to sell for $800 OBO. I can include an 18-135 USM NANO (newer version of the 18-135 Lens) for an extra $225. Lens comes with original caps and an aftermarket hood. The hood is scuffed because I dropped it (not the lens) down a flight of stairs like a dummy. Still works flawlessly, but it ain't purdy. I won't sell the lens separately.

Alternatively, I'd consider trading for (in order of preference) a 77D, 70D, T7i or T6s body plus cash. Amount of cash depends on the body, condition, etc...

Thanks,
Matthew

Nov 07, 2017 at 02:31 AM

Previous versions of matthewm's message #14244503 « Sold: /FT: Canon 80D / 18-135 NANO USM for 6D »