Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Nowengaged's message #14243903 « FS: Sony 24-240 $600 »

Nowengaged
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Sony 24-240 $625

Item 1: Sony 16-35 F4 complete with box, caps, hood, polarizer set and UV filter

Sony 16-35 in excellent condition, only signs of use are evident on the lens hood in the form of some scuff marks. I will attach photos this evening. Lens includes the box, front and rear caps, a UV filter which has been in place since I purchased it from a fellow FM member and a set of polorizing filters which he included.

Price includes shipping. PayPal gift to established members or +3% otherwise.

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Voigtlander Heliar-Hyper Wide 10mm f/5.6 Aspherical Lens for Sony E

Lens includes box, caps, paperwork. It is new, purchased before a cruise to Alaska earlier this year and never used. Was taken out of the box, put in my camera bag and never taken out again. Has never been used or mounted to my camera. Need to clear some space so Iím hoping someone here can find a use for it. Removed it from my bag to take photos for the forum and noticed some light scuff marks near the yellow indicator on the focus ring, they can be seen in the photos below. Have edited price and description to be clear.

This is priced lower than most members 12mm and 15mm models!

Price: $750.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Sony 35mm 2.8 - No box

Lens is in excellent condition, used rarely. It has sat in my camera bag more or less every day since I purchased it from a fellow FM member here last year. I may have mounted it on my camera twice in total. I do not have the box as it was not included when I purchased it but it includes the front and rear lens caps and hood. Will include neoprene lens bag.

Price: $475.00

Item 4: Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens

Lens is in like new condition, used on my cruise to Alaska earlier this year and thatís it. Purchased as an OB from B&H and includes box, lens caps, hood, paperwork. Lens will include a UV filter which has been mounted since I received the lens. It has spent its life with me tucked away in my camera bag. I will post pictures this evening.

Price: $600

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:34 AM
Nowengaged
FS: Sony 24-240 $675

Item 1: Sony 16-35 F4 complete with box, caps, hood, polarizer set and UV filter

Sony 16-35 in excellent condition, only signs of use are evident on the lens hood in the form of some scuff marks. I will attach photos this evening. Lens includes the box, front and rear caps, a UV filter which has been in place since I purchased it from a fellow FM member and a set of polorizing filters which he included.

Lens includes box, caps, paperwork. It is new, purchased before a cruise to Alaska earlier this year and never used. Was taken out of the box, put in my camera bag and never taken out again. Has never been used or mounted to my camera. Need to clear some space so Iím hoping someone here can find a use for it. Removed it from my bag to take photos for the forum and noticed some light scuff marks near the yellow indicator on the focus ring, they can be seen in the photos below. Have edited price and description to be clear.

Lens is in excellent condition, used rarely. It has sat in my camera bag more or less every day since I purchased it from a fellow FM member here last year. I may have mounted it on my camera twice in total. I do not have the box as it was not included when I purchased it but it includes the front and rear lens caps and hood. Will include neoprene lens bag.

Lens is in like new condition, used on my cruise to Alaska earlier this year and thatís it. Purchased as an OB from B&H and includes box, lens caps, hood, paperwork. Lens will include a UV filter which has been mounted since I received the lens. It has spent its life with me tucked away in my camera bag. I will post pictures this evening.

Price: $675.00

Nov 11, 2017 at 07:11 AM
Nowengaged
FS: Sony 10mm Voigtlander $750, Sony 24-240

Price: $675

Nov 07, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Nowengaged
FS: Sony 10mm Voigtlander $750, Sony 240-240

Nov 07, 2017 at 11:20 PM
Nowengaged
FS: Sony 10mm Voigtlander $750, Sony 35 2.8, Sony 240-240

Nov 07, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Nowengaged
FS: Sony FE lenses: 16-35 F4, 10mm Voigtlander, 35 2.8, 240-240

Nov 07, 2017 at 04:46 AM
Nowengaged

Price: $500.00

Nov 07, 2017 at 01:15 AM
Nowengaged

Lens is in excellent condition, used rarely. It has sat in my camera bag more or less every day since I purchased it from a fellow FM member here last year. I may have mounted it on my camera twice in total. I do not have the box as it was not included when I purchased it but it includes the front and rear lens caps and hood, I will check when I get home to see if I have a UV filter on it at the moment - if so, it will be included.

Nov 07, 2017 at 01:05 AM
Nowengaged

Lens includes box, caps, paperwork. It is new, purchased before a cruise to Alaska earlier this year and never used. Was taken out of the box, put in my camera bag and never taken out again. Has never been used or mounted to my camera. Need to clear some space so Iím hoping someone here can find a use for it.

Price: $800.00
Item condition: 10

Lens is in excellent condition, used rarely. It has sat in my camera bag more or less every day since I purchased it from a fellow FM member here last year. I may have mounted it on my camera twice in total. I do not have the box as it was not included when I purchased it but it includes the front and rear lens caps and hood, I will check when I get home to see if I have a UV filter on it at the moment - if so, it will be included.

Nov 06, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Nowengaged

Lens includes box, caps, paperwork. It is new, purchased before a cruise to Alaska earlier this year and never used. Was taken out of the box, put in my camera bag and never taken out again. Has never been used or mounted to my camera. Need to clear some space so Iím hoping someone here can find a use for it.

Price: $800.00
Item condition: 10

Nov 06, 2017 at 05:30 PM

Previous versions of Nowengaged's message #14243903 « FS: Sony 24-240 $600 »