Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ulmer's message #14243848 « Sold: Olympus PEN-F body (black), 12-40mm f2.8 lens, 17mm f1.8 lens »

ulmer
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Olympus PEN-F body (black), 12-40mm f2.8 lens, 17mm f1.8 lens

Item 1: Olympus PEN-F body (black)

I purchased this PEN-F used in May 2017 with 836 shutter actuations on it. Since then I've added just under 200. To the total is a little over 1000. The camera is in excellent shape with just 1-2 tiny little nicks on the bottom. Fully functional with no issues.

The camera includes all accessories shown, plus the USB cable, which is not in the picture. This includes a nice Optech strap, rather than an Olympus strap.

Payment by PayPal with no extra charge for fees. USPS Priority Mail shipping included in the listed price.

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 lens

This lens is very lightly used and in like new condition. Sharp and fully functional with no issues or blemishes.

Includes original box, papers, hood, caps, soft case.

I purchased this USA warrantied lens from Best Buy on May 14, 2017. I should have the original receipt, which I can include.

Payment by PayPal with no extra charge for fees. USPS Priority Mail shipping included in the listed price.

Price: $550.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Olympus 17mm f1.8 lens

This lens is very lightly used and in like new condition. Sharp and fully functional with no issues or blemishes.

Includes original box, papers, caps.

I purchased this USA warrantied lens from Amazon / Ritz Camera on May 17, 2017. I will include the receipt.

Price: $290.00

Nov 06, 2017 at 11:40 AM
ulmer

I purchased this PEN-F used in May 2017 with 836 shutter actuations on it. Since then I've added just under 200. To the total is a little over 1000. The camera is in excellent shape with just 1-2 tiny little nicks on the bottom. Fully functional with no issues.

The camera includes all accessories shown, plus the USB cable, which is not in the picture. This includes a nice Optech strap, rather than an Olympus strap.

Includes original box, papers, hood, caps, soft case.

I purchased this USA warrantied lens from Best Buy on May 14, 2017. I should have the original receipt, which I can include.

I purchased this USA warrantied lens from Amazon / Ritz Camera on May 17, 2017. I will include the receipt.

Price: $295.00

ulmer

Includes original box, papers, hood, caps.

Price: $295.00

Previous versions of ulmer's message #14243848 « Sold: Olympus PEN-F body (black), 12-40mm f2.8 lens, 17mm f1.8 lens »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.