Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of goatsby's message #14242037 « FS: Ricoh GR 28mm f2.8 Silver Lens for Leica LTM with viewfinder »

goatsby
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Ricoh GR 28mm f2.8 Silver Lens for LEICALTM with viewfinder

Item 1: 28mm f2.8 Silver Ricoh GR LTM Lens kit

This is another great lens I bought on credit but now its time to pay the piper. For those who don't know about this lens, it is the same as used in the revered Ricoh GR compact cameras made for the Leica thread mount (can be used for Leica M with adapter). Included are the lens, lens hood and cap, 28mm Ricoh viewfinder, rear cap and B+W 40.5mm UV filter.

This lens is used bit in great overall shape with no haze, fungus or scratches. The hood, cap and viewfinder have scratches but nothing too significant. The viewfinder has clean glass and works great, especially on the M3.

Asking $950.00 which includes shipping and PayPal fees. Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Nov 10, 2017 at 09:44 PM
goatsby
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 28mm f2.8 Silver Ricoh GR Lens for Leica LTM with viewfinder

Item 1: 28mm f2.8 Silver Ricoh GR LTM Lens kit

This is another great lens I bought on credit but now its time to pay the piper. For those who don't know about this lens, it is the same as used in the revered Ricoh GR compact cameras made for the Leica thread mount (can be used for Leica M with adapter). Included are the lens, lens hood and cap, 28mm Ricoh viewfinder, rear cap and B+W 40.5mm UV filter.

This lens is used bit in great overall shape with no haze, fungus or scratches. The hood, cap and viewfinder have scratches but nothing too significant. The viewfinder has clean glass and works great, especially on the M3.

Asking $950.00 which includes shipping and PayPal fees. Please PM me with any questions.

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Nov 05, 2017 at 12:49 AM

Previous versions of goatsby's message #14242037 « FS: Ricoh GR 28mm f2.8 Silver Lens for Leica LTM with viewfinder »